Programming PL / SQL with JDEV 10.1.2 or 10.1.3

Forum sobre a ferramenta Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, OAF, etc. (Não é destinado ao aprendeziado da Linguagem Java em geral)
rabj

Ola.

I can not run or debug the packages. The package is correct and tested.

In JDEV compiles without problem, when I do execute appears.

Select all

Connecting to the database XXXX. 
v_Return =  
Process exited. 
Disconnecting from the database XXXX. 

To debug appears that I do not have permission.

Select all

Connecting to the database XXXX. 
Executing PL/SQL: ALTER SESSION SET PLSQL_DEBUG=TRUE 
Executing PL/SQL: CALL DBMS_DEBUG_JDWP.CONNECT_TCP( 'XXXX.XXXX.XXXX.XXXX', 'XXXX' ) 
ORA-01031: privilégios insuficientes 
ORA-06512: em "SYS.DBMS_DEBUG_JDWP", line 68 
ORA-06512: em line 1 
This session requires DEBUG CONNECT SESSION and DEBUG ANY PROCEDURE user privileges. 
Process exited. 
Disconnecting from the database solicitacao. 
What is missing? I can complilate in PL / SQL Developer and SQL Navgator.
dr_gori
Moderador
Moderador
Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
https://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

In this link has a step-by-step to make PLSQL debug in the jdeveloper. https://blogs.oracle.com/shay/entry/rem ... ql_using_j
Remote Debugging PL / SQL Using JDeveloper - By Shay Shmeltzer-Oracle on Dec 20, 2005

I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF A LITTLE SURPRISED WHEN I Show People That We CAN from PL / SQL Debugging in JDeveloper and They Say "We Didn't Know You Cana". I Just Realized That IF "Normal" PL / SQL Debugging is a Hidden Feature of Jedeveloper, Then You Can Probably Count The Number Of People That Know That We Also Can Do Remote Debugging Of PL / SQL On The Fingers Of Your Hand.

So Here We Go With The 2 Minutes Explanation of How to Remote Debug PL / SQL Using JDeveloper.

For Those Not Family With The Concept Of Remote Debugging - Basically It Means That You Set The Break Point On In Your PL / SQL Code Inside JDeveloper, And Then You Wait For Someone To Invoke The Code From Whatever Application - And You Are Able To Debug The Code The Was Invoked from His Environment (Parameters and All).

Basically You Need To Set Up An Empty Project in Jdeveloper and in Its Properties Under The Run / Debug Properties Set It To Remote Debugging and Also to "Listen to JPA" (Edit The Run Configuration For this).
Then You Set A Breakpoint In Your Favorite PL / SQL Code.

The Tricky Part Now Is That Wherever Needs To Invoke The Code Needs To Set His Session To Send Info To Your Waiting Debugger.
You do THIS by Running The Following PL / SQL Procedure:

Select all

DBMS_DEBUG_JDWP.CONNECT_TCP(host, port);
In The Case You Run This All On Your Own Machine You Can Use:

Select all

DBMS_DEBUG_JDWP.CONNECT_TCP( '127.0.0.1', 4000 );

Select all

DBMS_DEBUG_JDWP.CONNECT_TCP( '127.0.0.1', 4000 );
]
Then You Just Invoke The Code And Jdeveloper Will Stop at Your Break Point.

If this Explanation Sounds A Bit Complex here is 2 Minute Demo That Will Show You Exactly How To Do It.

(You Might Want to Press F11 to maximize your viewing area.)

Enjoy,

Shay.
  • Information