Problem with tables

Scripts Diversos para o Oracle SQL*Plus. (Relacionado a ferramenta Oracle SQL*Plus, para questões de SQL, usar o forum SQL)
dham

Good evening

I created some tables and I can do the insertion of the data normally however when I try to delete what I have in the table it reports that the table name is wrong.

Can anyone give help?

Select all

delete * from cidade; 

ORA-00903: invalid table name 

SQL> describe cidade 
 Name                                                                                                              Null?    Type 
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 CD_CIDADE                                                                                                         NOT NULL NUMBER(4) 
 NR_DDD                                                                                                            NOT NULL NUMBER(2) 
 SG_ESTADO                                                                                                         NOT NULL VARCHAR2(2) 
 NM_CIDADE                                                                                                         NOT NULL VARCHAR2(40)
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador
:D

Select all

delete from cidade
dham

: Oops:

Thanks.
  • Information