Import email attachments with p.d.i (spoon)

Este forum é destinado a perguntas relacionadas a Oracle, mas que não se enquadram nos forums acima. Aqui serão tratadas também sobre outras tecnologias da oracle, como o Workflow, BPEL, Spatial, OCS, etc.
chunning

Good evening!
Does anyone know how to import email attachments through Pentaho Data Integration (Spoon)?
I can read all the fields of the email and characteristics of the Annex, but the attachment can not import.
I need to read the subject of the email and record the attachment if you have.

Thanks.
dr_gori
Moderador
Moderador
Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
https://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

I do not know the PDI right, but I read something that the input email can not download the attachment.
You have to use the Entry Get Mails Job (POP3 / IMAP) for this and then Transformation.
chunning

Good afternoon.
After I opened the topic here, I saw that it should be through Job.
Well, I did the job and now you're doing a part of what I need, that is, you're reading the emails, download the attachments and I'm moving emails read to another folder inside Outlook.
The next step I need is to get this email title and record in a table, along with your appropriate attachments. Then you curled the business ...
Attachment I put the routine I created. Anyone who wants to collaborate with tests just import the Spoon, configure the e-mail server, user password and name of Outlook folders.

Thanks.
Attachments
GeraArquivoAssuntoEmail.xml
(19.82 KiB) Downloaded 551 times
dr_gori
Moderador
Moderador
Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
https://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

It cost.
If you can do, send us the solution here.
Unfortunately I do not have Spoon to test here.
chunning

In fact at the PDI installation itself has many examples (..Data-Integration \ Samples \ ...) and I am looking for all the steps I need.
In any case, when you have completed and reach my goal, I place the solution here.
Thanks
chunning

Good Morning!
I was able to achieve my goal that was to read email and record registration on a database with the subject of the email and attachment if you have.
Attachment are the transformation files and the job.
Whoever is used for testing, must review the Database Fields (Host, Bank, Schema, User, Table) and also the mailbox data, e-mail server name, user password.

Note: An important detail in my process was to define that you should read 1 email at a time. This can be configured in the fields that refer to e-mail (Message Input and Get Mails) on the "Retrieve The First Email" property in IMAP Settings.
Job runs once every minute.

Thanks for the support.
Attachments
LerGravarEmail.zip
GravarTabela
(8.69 KiB) Downloaded 607 times
  • Information