About Certification and Concepts / Mastersaf

Este forum é destinado a perguntas relacionadas a Oracle, mas que não se enquadram nos forums acima. Aqui serão tratadas também sobre outras tecnologias da oracle, como o Workflow, BPEL, Spatial, OCS, etc.
NightSpy

Hello guys, I came by bringing a baggage of doubts, they believe me, very simple but that really do not manjo.

I would like to run after Oracle certifications, but I do not know the most correct for my profile, precisely because I do not know if what I do is DBA work, Developer, or how I see in some Job ads, Oracle programmer ... I really do not know where I fit. I work with forms, reports and often with triggers and procedures.

Another thing is if someone knows Mastersaf, I see several ads asking for, I went to see what it was, and it was such a sped lazarento q walks me sleep here in the company ... hauhuahuhau .. . But I do not understand, I am, along with my boss, killing me to get and generate the necessary data to import into their software, and they are a technology part ?? that's it???

Good guys, sorry for the amount of lines aí .... if they do not understand something, just say that I explain otherwise.

Hugs
dr_gori
Moderador
Moderador
Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
https://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

nightspy wrote: I really do not know where I fit. I work with forms, reports and often with triggers and procedures.
With these things there you are developer (programmer, developer, is all the same).

There is an Oracle certification in this area. You find here in the forum on this (Developer Certification). You have to do two tests.

already on Mastersaf? I do not know. I hope someone helps you in this.
ANDERSONPINTO

Dear,

Mastersaf has a solution called DW which is a tax data warehouse in which through interfaces integrate with large ERPs and legacy systems.

From this integration the system can generate to accessory obligations correctly and one of these obligations is sped-accounting
alexrsilva
Alex Silva
Analista de Sistemas
11i.10 Applications Developer Implementation Champion
11i.10 E-Business Suite Integration Champion

Until R11, Mastersaf was integrated into Oracle via Views Caibr.
A module developed by Oracle for these integrations.
Already in R12, integration is via Odi, where Mastersaf created tables on the Mastersaf side and via ODI, populates these tables. The load of the Mastersaf, which in the R11 was in Caibr's, now in R12 are in these proprietary tables of Mastersaf. Mastersaf is easy, seen on the technical side. Now on the part it works, it really is well complex, seen the amount of taxes and contributions we have to pay.
  • Information