Electronic service invoice

Este forum é destinado a perguntas relacionadas a Oracle, mas que não se enquadram nos forums acima. Aqui serão tratadas também sobre outras tecnologias da oracle, como o Workflow, BPEL, Spatial, OCS, etc.
deniscezar

Hello everyone,

I have a certain difficulty to deploy NFS-and in my company through only procedure I would like to know if you have some examples in Oracle for me to test and use. Is it possible to generate an XML reading a table and send it directly to the webservice of the city hall?
koerbel

Hello.

Unlike NF-E (Federal), NFS-E (Municipal / Services) does not have a single standard. Each city has a model, and which can imply a variety of changes.

Then the first question is: "What city?"

Then you must enter the Portal of the City Hall, download the documentation and follow.

There is a need for a ready solution, see www.conceitow.com.br/cwnfs-e. Only integration, but complete NFS-and, fundamental management to ensure process effectiveness.

Alan Koerbel
Concept w www.conceitow.com.br/cwnfs-e
deniscezar

The city is Campinas, in fact the cities of Campinas, Uberlandia, Teresina, Nova Iguaçu, Salvador and a few more are in the same way the doubt is how to work with Oracle procedure with webservice in the city hall using XML and signing each batch sending. can you help me ?
koerbel

Hello.

New Iguaçu, Teresina, Campinas and Uberlandia are similar, not identical. Salvador is different.

Build a complete solution that contemplates all requirements, it is not so simple. It's not just a code. You will need to work with batch control, error control, alert messages, cancellation control, retained tax or not, conversion control, single or unified digital certificate, etc. All this will depend on your business scenario and prefectures. It is not a simple procedure.

CW NFS-E is a solution that serves precisely to solve your problem. Your procedure will generate a file for single communication with CW NFS-E, which in turn will make all treatments with hosts, generating complete control to users, very important to reduce operating costs and avoid fines for error in the system.

Using this solution, which is national leader currently in NFS-E, his work will be to use his database knowledge to extract a text file to CW NFS-E, and then capture the Return file that CW NFS-E will make available in a directory to import some information to your system.

Certainly the investment will compensate, and avoid a serious unnecessary disorders.

AT,

Alan Koerbel
Concept w www.conceitow.com.br/cwnfs-e
deniscezar

Alan,

thank you very much for the system offered but I need to do this through bank procedures together the screens that I have here in the company I know this is possible, I would only like to ask questions with professionals who did This in your companies have no interest in buying software to meet something I can do, thanks for the attention.
  • Information