Error = > invalid transaction source segments

Este forum é destinado a perguntas relacionadas a Oracle, mas que não se enquadram nos forums acima. Aqui serão tratadas também sobre outras tecnologias da oracle, como o Workflow, BPEL, Spatial, OCS, etc.

Poston Tue, 02 Apr 2013 7:52 am

Good morning guys. I'm working on a process in which to run a competing program data are processed and saved in the interface: mtl_transactions_interface and this happening the error = > invalid transaction source segments in the interface and the data are not processed and played for mtl_material_transactions. Can someone give me a light on this issue? Has anyone been through something similar?Thank you
elton.souza

Poston Tue, 02 Apr 2013 1:28 pm

I will say the obvious.
There is invalid information that you put on this interface. The data import program invalidated some information you need to study to learn what and how the solution.
Take a look at the Oracle technical manual about this interface. And see if the light is given to you.
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/A89549_01/acrobat/invtrm.pdf
DanielNN

att,

Daniel N.N.

Poston Wed, 03 Apr 2013 8:00 am

Hi friend, good day. Man worked helped muito your material. Thank you so much. Only now I have another problem on this same process in which to run a competing program data are processed and saved in the interface table: mtl_transactions_interface with the error that is happening now is the error = > amount of transaction has an incorrect signal to the given transaction action and that the data are not processed and played for mtl_material_transactions. You or someone you know tell me why this error? Thank you
elton.souza

Poston Wed, 03 Apr 2013 8:38 am

Not so obviously, but I will say the obvious again ... " error = > amount of transaction has an incorrect signal to the given transaction action ".

Can't help you much, do you still with this mechi interface, but I believe that this message is actually quite explanatory. I believe it is a problem of signal (+/-). See law, tries to change the signal and see if not the error.
DanielNN

att,

Daniel N.N.

Poston Wed, 03 Apr 2013 8:49 am

Hello friend so really I thought their same way and tried to change the signal, but then comes some other errors that are as follows.
Error: the quantity in stock is zero for the specified selection criteria. NOTE: I CHECKED THE BALANCE IN THE SYSTEM AND IS NOT RESET.
Error: negative Balances allowed not-NOTE: the balance is NOT negative and GIVES THIS ERROR.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA? rs
elton.souza

Return to Other