Error => Invalid transaction sources segments

Este forum é destinado a perguntas relacionadas a Oracle, mas que não se enquadram nos forums acima. Aqui serão tratadas também sobre outras tecnologias da oracle, como o Workflow, BPEL, Spatial, OCS, etc.
elton.souza

Good morning guys. I am working on a process in which when running a concurrent program the data is processed and saved in the interface table: MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE Since the error is happening => Invalid transaction source segments in the interface and with this the data is not processed and played For MTL_Material_TransActions. Can anyone give me a light about this problem? Has anyone ever been to something like that?
DanielNN
Moderador
Moderador
att,

Daniel N.N.

I will say the obvious ...
There are invalid information that you put in such an interface. The data import program has invalidated some information you need to study to know which solution.
takes a look at the Oracle Technical Manual on this interface. And see if the light is given to you. http://docs.oracle.com/cd/A89549_01/acrobat/invtrm.pdf
elton.souza

Hi friend good morning. Dude, it worked for your stuff. Thank you very much. Only now I have another problem in this same process in which when you run a concurrent program the data is processed and saved in the interface table: mtl_transactions_interface being that the error that is happening now is the error => Transaction amount has an incorrect signal for a certain transaction action and with this the data is not processed and played for mtl_material_transactions. Do you or can you tell me the reason for this error? Thanks
DanielNN
Moderador
Moderador
att,

Daniel N.N.

Not so obviously, but I will say obvious again ...
"Error => Quantity of transaction has an incorrect signal for certain transaction action".

I can not help you much, because I do not even have this interface, but I believe that this message is even explanatory. I believe to be a signal problem (+/-). See right, try to change the signal and see if not the error.
elton.souza

Hello friend then, I really thought of your own way and I tried to change the signal, but then there are some other mistakes that are the following.
Error: The amount in stock is zero for the specified selection criteria. Note: I have already checked the balance in the system and is not zeroed.
Error: Negative balances not allowed - Note: The balance is not negative and gives this error.

Do you have any idea?
  • Information