Statement Tracer for Oracle - does not work

Este forum é destinado a perguntas relacionadas a Oracle, mas que não se enquadram nos forums acima. Aqui serão tratadas também sobre outras tecnologias da oracle, como o Workflow, BPEL, Spatial, OCS, etc.
rgalvao.ti

Hello, I'm new in this Oracle world and I'm having trouble making the "Statement Tracer for Oracle" program work.

My intention is detailing table and commands of some tools contained in my ERP, the version used is 1.5.0.0, however click on "Play" to start trace and perform the tool of my ERP Nothing happens in the "Statement Tracer for Oracle".
The machine operating system that is installed My ERP (Application Server) and Tracer for Oracle is Windows Server 2008R2.

Can anyone give me a light?

Thanks to all.
stcoutinho
Moderador
Moderador

Hello Rgalvao.ti,

I ended up downloading the last version of the product and did some tests.

I noticed that for the "PL / SQL Developer" tool it logs down the executed commands, but for example for the "Oracle SQL Developer" it does not log in anything.

may be any limitation of the product. It does not appear to have been updated since 2005.

Hugs,

Sergio Coutinho
seva

Personnel,

also had the same need, to register the commands executed by my ERP in order to know where it inserts information to be able to generate a report.

I downloaded this same software and also had trouble getting it to work. Initially I was able to log in the commands performed on the PL / SQL Developer, but I could not register the ERP commands, which in my case is TOTVS RM.

Then I found the solution: For TOTVS RM work it has a service running in Windows. I had to finish this service, and start it again and manually clicking on an executable (I do not manage much of that, but I believe the service needed to be started with my operating system user for the Station Tracer for Oracle to work).

I ended up following the tips of this link: http://tdn.totvs.com/display/public/rm/ ... 3A0B3F3E13
Too bad that in the command log is together a lot of garbage.
I'm giving a thought and evaluating if you have how to create something straight in the database that registers in a table All DML commands executed .. If someone has infos, some tips, or have already done it, thank you if you share .
  • Information