Installation of JDeveloper 10g

Forum sobre a ferramenta Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, OAF, etc. (Não é destinado ao aprendeziado da Linguagem Java em geral)
tfg

First, I would like to congratulate the moderates of the forum for making a channel of discursions on the Oracle JDeveloper tool.

I would like to know the ideal setup to run the jdeveloper and how to install it on my machine.

I'vê been reading a story about this tool and I was very interested.

I hope News.
edu_oracle
Moderador
Moderador
Atenciosamente,

Eduardo Santana

"Viva o dia de hoje como se fosse amanhã, por isso, não perca as oportunidades...."

Hello TFG,

before talking about the installation of JDeveloper, it is important that you are with him in hand. For this (if you do not) access the link:
http://otn.oracle.com/software/products/jdev/index.html
and download it.

The installation of the jdeveloper is very simple. When the JDEV is downloaded it comes zipped. Just unzip it in an any directory (of your choice). It is started by jdeveloper "jdevw.exe" found in the folder:

C: \ jdeveloper \ jdev \ bin

there!

Carlos Eduardo
jctq
Att,
Julio Quintão

Good morning,
Someone would have some jdeveloper manual and how to use it to customize / customize ORACLE Applications Web screens.

Hugs to all
Julio
diegolenhardt
Moderador
Moderador

How about the officer:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/devel ... index.html
has several links for tutorials ..
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador
:D

tfg wrote: First, I would like to congratulate the moderates of the forum for making a channel of discursions on the Oracle JDeveloper tool.

I would like to know the ideal setup to run the jdeveloper and how to install it on my machine.

I'vê been reading a story about this tool and I was very interested.

I hope News.
Hello friend!

The house thank you for your congratulation and hope to meet you in the best possible way.

Good .. The installation of the jdeveloper (JDEV for the intimate .. rss), is linux style .. just unzip and preferably to a folder that does not have space in the program type name .

JDEV is really fantastic, although the market is almost every eclipse. A lot of productivity and integrated with Oracle technologies you earn a lot of time developing.

Ideal configuration You said ne ..
There at home I have a dual core with 4 GB of RAM .. here at work are only 3 GB of RAM and when I have to Upload the WebLogic in Debug mode is not easy .. The tradoxo sits and has to have a lot of patience, but to work

I just published it here on my google + and I think it can be useful .. [url=http://www.orastudy.com/oradoc/selfstu/ ... oklist.htm]Oracle Fusion Middleware List of Books 11g Release 1 (11.1.1.5.0)
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador

JCTQ wrote: Good morning,
Someone would have some jdeveloper manual and how to use it to customize / customize Oracle Applications Web screens.

Hugs to all
Julio
Have you checked the fixed posts of this section here in the forum?
diegolenhardt
Moderador
Moderador

VICTOR,

The TFG message is: Sent: Ter, 13 Jul 2004 9:57 AM

99];)
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador

Diegolenhardt wrote: Victor,

The TFG message is from: Sent: Have, 13 Jul 2004 9:57 AM