How to Work with MVC in ADF

Forum sobre a ferramenta Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, OAF, etc. (Não é destinado ao aprendeziado da Linguagem Java em geral)
Pedro_fvieira
Existem 11 tipos de pessoas no mundo: As que entendem binário, as que acham que entendem e as que não entendem.

Hello,
Good to open this topic to discuss how to work with MVC in the ADF.
post here please tutors, explanations about what is the MVC and etc ...
hug to all who collaborate.

SDS,
Pedro
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador
:D

Brother

ADF is a generic term .. Application Development Framework

We have the ADF faces that implements the MVC and the Bussines Components (BCSINES) Model layer

take a look at the fixed topic to have some tutorials
Pedro_fvieira
Existem 11 tipos de pessoas no mundo: As que entendem binário, as que acham que entendem e as que não entendem.

Victor,

Boy .. Really for me I think it's missing a little definition of some things ... So just just to force the consequence better what would be the faces and the ADF BC ??? Are you simply ready components made by Oracle ?? As they work (the basic I need to know) ... what I can see is that there are the entities that make the part of the model, the AM who does the control work and the JSP pages that make the view and so Bulping the MVC as you say ... Would you like to give a better explanation about this concept of how the ADF works ???

For those who are starting to work with this new methodology ... What would be interesting to be studying initially ???

SDS,
Pedro
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador
:D

Framework = Partner Design Set that make a simpler implementation as it provides solutions for various problems.

Faces, much like JSF, a framework that implements the MVC standard, provides you the beans (control classes) that work helping your JSPs

] ADF BC, similar to EJB, it controls several things for you, making much easier the persistence of data, as well as consultation.

About study ... I think you should do a lot of tutorials ... I always try to go to the fountain .. ie oracle.com
  • Information