How to configure JMS in OC4J

Forum sobre a ferramenta Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, OAF, etc. (Não é destinado ao aprendeziado da Linguagem Java em geral)
mrcristiano

Hello everyone,
before this is my first topic and took advantage of a brief presentation, I call Cristiano and I am studying in computer engineering and I am Caboverdian.

I'm starting in jdevoloper and I'm not still very familiar with it and with the technology I'm using in it.

Next I am creating an example JSP in which I have a BPEL process to be inviocated and when I invoke this JSP give an internal error "Error 500" I already looked for but I still did not succeed in my search for it I see if they can and help, in my view I think the problem is of the configuration of the server for the use of webservices / xml because when I run a simple JSP this works without problem,
when it is initializing the OC4J to run me JSP This presents me the following error where I think I'm lacking configuring JMS:

Select all

15/Jan/2009 18:48:10 com.evermind.server.XMLDataSourcesConfig parseRootNode 
INFO: Legacy datasource detected...attempting to convert to new syntax. 
15/Jan/2009 18:48:12 com.evermind.server.jms.JMSMessages log 
INFO: JMSServer[]: OC4J JMS server recovering transactions (commit 0) (rollback 0) (prepared 0). 
15/Jan/2009 18:48:12 com.evermind.server.jms.JMSMessages log 
INFO: JMSServer[]: OC4J JMS server recovering local transactions Queue[jms/Oc4jJmsExceptionQueue].
if someone can help me thanked
Cristiano
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador
:D

Well .. try to explain your scenario better ... I did not understand well

If your JMS queue is created App Server? Can you see?

XML file configuration is required quando the app server is from third parties, example, you make a deploy of a bpel process that will read or write in a queue q is in weblogic [[99 ]

You can enter your App Server log to see the error that is giving, I do not know if in the application log or the BPEL process
mrcristiano

First of all, thank you for having answered "victorhugomuniz"
well maybe no very well my problem
in terms of web applications I take the first steps so I still have few knowledge.

But my problem and the following I have a basic BPEL process with an assign by making the concatenation operation of 2 trings where one of them is passed by me. which is functional in BPEL's tasting ...

But when I invoke this inside the Java code (in this case inside the JSP) this does not work by putting me the following error that is the same as if It finds in this OC4J-app.log if this was what you said to see:

Select all

java.lang.Exception: Failed to create "ejb/collaxa/system/DeliveryBean" bean; exception reported is: "javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ejb/collaxa/system/DeliveryBean not found 
	at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.3.0) ].server.rmi.RMIServerContext.lookup(RMIServerContext.java:207) 
	at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.3.0) ].server.ApplicationContext.unprivileged_lookup(ApplicationContext.java:257) 
	at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.3.0) ].server.ApplicationContext.lookup(ApplicationContext.java:197) 
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351) 
	at com.oracle.bpel.client.util.BeanRegistry.lookupDeliveryBean(BeanRegistry.java:279) 
	at com.oracle.bpel.client.delivery.DeliveryService.getDeliveryBean(DeliveryService.java:250) 
	at com.oracle.bpel.client.delivery.DeliveryService.request(DeliveryService.java:83) 
	at com.oracle.bpel.client.delivery.DeliveryService.request(DeliveryService.java:53) 
	at _helloworld._jspService(_helloworld.java:76) 
	[/helloworld.jsp] 
	at com.orionserver[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.3.0) ].http.OrionHttpJspPage.service(OrionHttpJspPage.java:59) 
	at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspPageTable.service(JspPageTable.java:462) 
	at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspServlet.internalService(JspServlet.java:594) 
	at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:518) 
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856) 
But I already did the patch of the .jar of this class in the project and made the imports in JSP
and why the error appears in the jdeveloper for this and that I thought it would be a problem of configuration of the jms but as already said is not necessary and it is not third, and because I still really lost in the middle of web applications I have no idea That's why I ask ... [url=http://www.uploadimagens.com/]Image
----
Cristiano
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador
:D

When you create your queue by EN (Enterprise Manager) not really and need to set up anything.

EJB / Collax / System / Deliverybean
What does this JNDE represents? Did you create her pointing at what?

I did not understand if you are trying to actually create it and for any permission problem you could not or if you are tempted to use with the lookup ()

99]] The easiest way to access a BPEL and the following ...

You will pick up the generated WSDLs. Will have the main q has the same name as your bpel process and the others used in your case is very possible that is only the pricipal because you do not access any partner link ...
Create a package within your Application and place it separated ..
Dai with the right mouse button click on top of it and go on the first option q appears (version 10.1.3.4 of the JDEV) "Gerate Web Service Proxy"
Some classes will be generated ..
Look for a class Q Having a Metodo CHAADO PROCESS ()
I see the type that he expects as a parameter instance the class and fill in the hence and only call this method passing his Parameter and receive the return of it

of course that for this your BPEL must be on the server (Deploy must be done)

I hope I have helped.
mrcristiano

I was able to run but otherwise or generate the .war and got in this War I did the deploy inside the application server instead of doing in the jdev as I did before.
in relation to Akel JNDi was an example that had found so I got to see if it helped but it was not necessary and was doing duplication

thanks for the availability
VictorHugomuniz

Greetings
Cristiano
  • Information