PDF Reports - Jasper

Forum sobre a ferramenta Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, OAF, etc. (Não é destinado ao aprendeziado da Linguagem Java em geral)
rohling

I have always created reports with Eclipse, NetBeans through the IREPort IREPort compiled file. In the jdeveloper I am testing to migrate my projects I found few tutorial or examples and what has well old 2006 http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/10/24 ... s_tutorial, and almost all compiling the .xml file. But I tested these forms and always without success. Whenever I execute

Select all

JasperPrint print = JasperFillManager.fillReport(report, fillParams , conn);
the error is:

Select all

Root cause of ServletException. 
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: java.lang.ClassCircularityError: net/sf/jasperreports/engine/JRException 
	at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.MethodExpressionMethodBinding.invoke(MethodExpressionMethodBinding.java:51) 
	at com.sun.faces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:102) 
- already includes the Libraries in the project I am using JDevelop 11 with Weblogic.

Someone has any help, as you generate reports in PDF, Excel, etc. Is there Oracle Bi Publisher but bought license?

Sincerely.
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador
:D

tries to separate in 2 lines

Select all

static JasperPrint print = null; 
print = JasperFillManager.fillReport(report, fillParams , conn);  
Charging

When the JVM performs the test class she realizes that this class has not yet been loaded , this means that the JVM does not yet have a binary representation of this class, so, the JVM uses the ClassLoader class or any of its sub-classes to try to find the binary representation of the class class, then the ClassLoader class or any Its sub-classes attempts to build a class object that represents the binary form of the test class, this is done because a class object reflects or represents a class or interface, in other words, this class object will contain information about our test class. This binary representation is nothing more than a class file, this means that the ClassLoader class or any of its sub-classes attempts to find the .class file (
test.Class) of our class.

If an error occurs during this loading process, then one of the following exceptions of the LinkageError class will be released.
ClassCircularityError => You are inheriting from a class whose superclass is herself. A
Listing 01 shows an example.

Listing 01.

Select all

package jvmExecution; 
public class Teste extends Teste{ 
public static void main(String[] args) { 
} 
}
/ quote]
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api ... Error.html released when a circular shape was discovered initializing a class.

When you get home if you want I put a routine for reports in both PDF and Excel, the difference and that in this routine I have at home in my .RDF files generated in Oracle Report Builder
rohling

OK Victor:

The problem was that same, now yes I can already generate the reports through .Jasper. I really enjoy the jdeveloper, leave nothing to be desired.

Thanks,

Rohling
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador
:D

Select all

static JasperPrint print = null; 
print = JasperFillManager.fillReport(report, fillParams , conn); 
Do you understand why this solved?

The fillReport() method returns a static object.

: LOL:

Anything we are there

is in peace
  • Information