Barcode

Dúvidas, dicas e truques de PL/SQL. Aqui também vão assuntos relacionados a pacotes, triggers, funções, Java-Stored Procedures, etc

Poston Fri, 13 May 2005 7:54 am

Use a procedure to print labels, send straight to the door ... My problem is that now I have to print the barcode label.
How do I print label with bar code and then back to Chr (18)??????

I thank you, Fernando
fernando

Poston Wed, 18 May 2005 12:59 pm

Well ...
From what I understand you have a printer connected directly to your machine that prints the labels. These labels are in CHARACTER mode? (I suppose)

Advance that the barcode must be printed in graphics mode, which changes things a bit. Give more explanations about the case that maybe someone can help!!!
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
http://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

Poston Tue, 24 May 2005 8:52 am

I use the following command line ... wFile: = Text_IO.Fopen (' LPT1 ', ' w ');u0009
--Loop If XXXXXXX--Text_IO.Put_Line (wFile, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Text_IO.Put_Line (wFile, Chr (18) || To_Char (: label. code, ' 000000 '));
Text_IO.Put_Line (wFile, RPad (: name Tag || LPad (' ' .18) .18));
Text_IO.New_Line (wFile);
End If;
End Loop;
--I wonder, if in position as I set YYYYYY a barcode source?????
fernando

Poston Tue, 24 May 2005 9:22 am

To do so, but it's so hard ...:-(

Only if you enable graphical printing mode of the printer. (this involves knowing all her codes, i.e., you will have to have her manual explaining each printer command)

Then, you will have to do a routine that prints bar codes ... This is a very complicated job!!
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
http://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

Poston Tue, 24 May 2005 12:52 pm

Blzzz, at the moment I'm using only with the code that breaks the branch ... but when I have the time I take a look at the manual of the printer.
Thanks A..
fernando

Return to PL/SQL