ORA-12703 and ORA-00600

Dúvidas, dicas e truques de PL/SQL. Aqui também vão assuntos relacionados a pacotes, triggers, funções, Java-Stored Procedures, etc
Zida

Good Morning.
I have a 9000 line package that makes almost all procedures of a system module where I work.
always when I send her to update on any client, after being round, the screens that use this package lock when we record, not giving any message of error. Today occurred a fact that had not happened until then. As we passed through the fields of the screen they were showing error ORA-12703 and when we had recording the screen locked, and in other screens occurred ORA-0600 with the following parameters:

Select all

[12333] [0] [0] [125] e outro com [KGHALO2] [0x0].
We look for Metalink and Google, but we do not find something concrete about these mistakes. And these errors only stop occurring when we compiled the source at the customer base.

Does anyone have any idea?
dr_gori
Moderador
Moderador
Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
https://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

There's one thing I wanted to know ... here it also gives an error in the forms when we changed the packages. (sometimes) ... the only solution is to recompile the forms.

An example of error: When changing the procedure call, placing a more parameter with DEFAULT NULL theoretically, it should not be error, because it has not changed the call. But it gives ...
Zida

huh using sqlmonitor in a form at the time that was occurring this ORA-12702 I captured the following:
between some selects it had this command

and after a few more selects this other:

Select all

Timestamp: 16:31:35.562 

ROLLBACK

Someone know what this would be?
Zida

Correction: It is ORA-12703 I typed wrong
  • Information