DBA Market

Vagas oferecidas. Também é destinado aos tópicos relacionados a Emprego, CLT, PJ, etc. (apenas para registrados)

Poston Thu, 23 Mar 2017 2:01 pm

Hello guys! All right?

I have a question pertaining to the labour market in the it area.

I started in it to 15 years, as an intern, working in the area of Help Desk, and after that, I enrolled in the course and graduating started technologist in systems analysis, because it interested me more in the area of development of that infrastructure, however, in my region I could support job, maybe, in my experience. I finished my college in entered in it in the Health environment and support for an ERP of Hospital and parallel to it also developed scripts in SQL. Today I'm in another company in the same business and keep working with management system support and development of scripts, functions, procedures, triggers .... etc ... in PL/SQL.

Did Java Academy, for trying to enter the area of back-end development again, but didn't get a chance, because you don't have experience, in fact, received some proposals, but totally impractical for low wage, somewhere around 1200, far below what I get today.

The question is, do you think I should try certification in the area of development and trying to better opportunities even without experience or do a Oracle DBA training 12 c and deepen my knowledge in database, certifications, etc.

I'm 28 years old, am married and have a son.

What would be the most natural way for me? There's plenty of market for database area or even DBA?

I appreciate the support of all, hugs
danilosfc

Poston Wed, 05 Apr 2017 10:01 am

Brother vocation is something very personal and will of each one.
Professional life is made of challenges and to overcome these challenges will have to take risks and risk.
If you really like Java and development, I suggest you take the challenge to receive less in the beginning to learn and win court and out front to consolidate.
adrianoturbo

Adriano Alves
---Para cada problema dificil existe uma solução simples.----

Poston Fri, 07 Apr 2017 1:43 pm

Yes, I would say that if you like java and only lack even experience, I believe that your salary will be down for a while too small. A maximum of 1 year. Because after that, the market will absorb you and the salary will be triple or more.

In our area. What else is worth the experience of the subject.
A lot of people passing through this dilemma.
dr_gori

Thomas F. G
https://www.patreon.com/glufke

Return to Employment / Jobs