CLT vs. Legal Person

Vagas oferecidas. Também é destinado aos tópicos relacionados a Emprego, CLT, PJ, etc. (apenas para registrados)

Poston Mon, 16 Oct 2006 4:53 pm

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: the parameter 'text' must be less than '10241' characters
Parameter name: text : ID=3010.V2_Json.Translate.44A86235
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Poston Mon, 02 Jul 2007 5:16 pm

To put more fuel on the fire, I attach here a EXCELL file which makes a comparison between CLT x PJ. (you must enable macros to work) http://glufke.net/oracle/download/salar ... rativo.xls [color = red] NEW WORKSHEET![/color] http://glufke.net/oracle/download/salar ... ativo2.xls this worksheet also has option to CLT FLEX it is worth remembering that this worksheet does not provide two things: * CLT has great chance to earn income tax refund * CLT WINS annual bargaining
Last edited by dr_gori on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Poston Mon, 01 Sep 2008 2:52 pm

In the table the two salaries are the same, logically there is better work with CLT. The only advantage that I see working as PJ is take a bigger paycheck, which is usually 50% to 70% greater than the regime CLT.
One time I saw a table that showed that up to a certain value was better be CLT, above this value is more worthwhile be PJ, because it gets to pay less tax, but I don't remember what is this value.
NaPraia

Poston Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:24 am

Put new sheet for download (above)
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Poston Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:37 am

The CLT remains the best alternative for who has long-term life expectancy.
adrianoturbo

Poston Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:49 am

Guys, I'm in this dilemma, noticed the worksheet but everything is relative, have some method of calculation (can be approximated) that tell me if I earn 5,000 .00 CLT is equal to earn 4,500 .00 CLT?
Honestly this is not my area of knowledge, and keep reading and re-reading laws is very time consuming, if anyone has this knowledge and want to share I'm grateful.
pyro

Poston Thu, 10 Feb 2011 1:22 pm

honestly ... It's all the same ... What changes is the value of the salary and benefits..

each case is different so make your worksheet.. These q's out there doesn't help decide. they can even help you develop your ... but don't use them to decide because I never contemplate the actual situation of the parade--grab the salt clt and calculate everything ...
Salt. liquid VR VT VA Plans (health, ondonto) Vacation FGTS INSS PLR Bonus sum that ai and see his annual salary ... grab your PJ and begins to decrease tax-16% average (varies in the type of business) Lunch Counter Transport Plans retirement plan I just change my clt by at least 50% increase, or stay where I am.
victorhugomuniz

Jesus está voltando, volte antes para Ele.

Image JavaBlackBelt

Poston Thu, 10 Feb 2011 1:26 pm

forgot to mention the bearer ne ... PJ has a new fucking all the time to pay my company is inactive ... last month I paid 150 for Union dues and yesterday I paid more Charter of 79 do not know o que
victorhugomuniz

Jesus está voltando, volte antes para Ele.

Image JavaBlackBelt

Poston Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:35 am

, pyro Look simply the assimilation of sálarios is complicated, because the company paying you R$5000 as PJ real cost doesn't quite R$6000 with the taxes that she has to pay, if you pay R$4000 as CLT company spending with you over R$7000.

That's why many companies always prefer PJs cost less for them.
For the same company that pays you the 5mil, as CLT they would pay close to $ 3,000, and yet spend more ...
gfkauer

Quem falou que programar era fácil??

Quanto mais dificil for a implementação mais valorizado seu trabalho será!

Acessem: www.gfkauer.com.br

Poston Fri, 11 Feb 2011 2:57 pm

I know about this excess of taxation that hiring CLT focuses on companies, but want a vision solely from the point of view of the employee, no matter how much the company will pay taxes, which is the equivalence for my Pocket?

:-o
pyro

• See also
    Replies
    Views
    Last Post

Return to Employment / Jobs