Hire DIRECT vs. PJ CONSULTING

Vagas oferecidas. Também é destinado aos tópicos relacionados a Emprego, CLT, PJ, etc. (apenas para registrados)

Poston Tue, 25 Oct 2011 1:00 pm

Personally I don't understand why so many companies hire ONLY employees of consultancies (what I call outsourcing companies " ", or ", " or " middlemen companies that get almost all the money without doing anything ") why don't you hire employees to directly service PJ?

In my opinion, what happens is the following: * the company X needs an employee.
* The Company Y (consulting), which is nothing more than a large company HR, out looking for an employee in the market, since they do not have anyone available for occasions such as this. (theoretically, have employees available, would have to be the great advantage of these companies).
* The Company Y hires the employee JACOB (which is Jr. or Full, with the promise that it will have increased, training, etc.) and will allocate it.
* Sell the official JOAO SUPER MEGA ULTRA as SENIOR to company X. * getting there, they discover that the guy can't handle and ask for change. (obviously, for what he's getting, he doesn't need to give account.)
* If no one complains, dai is anyway.
* On the day that the company X no longer needs the employee, he is fired if you don't have someone that same DAY interested, after all, not worth keeping. You better hire someone else next week.

If every company X, hire employees directly PJ (of course, someone good with resume, etc). The cost would be the same or less than hiring a consultancy, and the chance to get a good job.

I don't understand these things.
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Poston Tue, 25 Oct 2011 2:29 pm

In many instances this occurs for financial reasons.
It's not a question of whether cheap or expensive, but as the guy who's managing the hiring " " pay me ... I see a lot of this.

Large companies need to do " " price record for hiring. Solo " " desconheçem typically professionals these procedures, so only larger companies end up entering this kind of ...
gfkauer

Quem falou que programar era fácil??

Quanto mais dificil for a implementação mais valorizado seu trabalho será!

Acessem: www.gfkauer.com.br

Poston Tue, 25 Oct 2011 3:13 pm

Kickbacks?
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Poston Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:28 am

I know that divide " " consultancy part of earnings with the contractor contracts manager ...
gfkauer

Quem falou que programar era fácil??

Quanto mais dificil for a implementação mais valorizado seu trabalho será!

Acessem: www.gfkauer.com.br

Poston Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:44 am

Yes, give the little ones don't stand a chance.
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Return to Employment / Jobs