Difficulty to work with oracle/pl/sql

Vagas oferecidas. Também é destinado aos tópicos relacionados a Emprego, CLT, PJ, etc. (apenas para registrados)

Poston Thu, 19 Sep 2013 5:37 pm

Guys good night, I'd like some tips from you, I work with sql server, with t-sql and such, so that my will is working with oracle, developing pl/sql. I made sure in oca pl/sql, I seek study more when I am called for interview is only for sql server.
You don't have to give me some pointers?

: mrgreen:
bride

Bride
OCA Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate

Poston Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:46 am

I think you need to put in the curriculum all you'vê done with PLSQL.
If you just went and did stuff around the House, maybe a good idea is to install the APEX and do some sites on it.
All this counts as experience.

In this way, companies will see that you're not just a student, but rather, worked with technology.
dr_gori

Thomas F. G
https://www.patreon.com/glufke

Poston Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:53 am

Thanks dr_gori I need to improve my resume. Dude, all of " " competitor out of stroke. Already the of pl sometimes even I am called to compete.
bride

Bride

Poston Thu, 26 Sep 2013 2:52 pm

Bride, Perhaps a naive suggestion, but as you have good experience in SQL SERVER (T-SQL), perhaps it would be interesting to study a little about migration processes between database. Maybe in any migration project its experience in more than one database is a differentiator.

Hugs, Sergio Coutinho
stcoutinho

Poston Thu, 26 Sep 2013 3:08 pm

Bride, just one additional suggestion: it would be nice of you to study more thoroughly the SQL, maybe studying for a certification of ORACLE SQL EXPERT. And also studying a little more about performance (EXPLAIN PLAN, AUTOTRACE, etc).

Maybe that can be most appreciated by ORACLE recruiters.

Hugs, Sergio Coutinho
stcoutinho

Poston Thu, 26 Sep 2013 3:19 pm

Thanks stcoutinho,
bride

Bride

Return to Employment / Jobs