I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TRAINING PLSQL ESSENTIALS & TUNING

Este forum é destinado a perguntas e respostas quanto aos cursos e escolas sobre Oracle que estão disponíveis. Opinião sobre livros. Também é permitido anunciar aqui.

Poston Tue, 04 Feb 2014 8:29 am

. . . S O R T AND R THE ... E N C E R R D O! . . .

The site glufke.net in partnership with the DBA Fabio Prado is raffling a course of " Oracle PL/SQL Essentials and Tuning " .

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
All you have to do is answer this topic with the text " want to join ". The raffled will be contacted by email registered in your profile.

WHEN IS THE COURSE?
Day 08 and Feb 15/2014. (Saturdays)

WHERE?
São Paulo-SP (Barra Funda). Is a face-to-face course. It's not online.

WHEN IS THE DRAW?
Day Feb 06/2014. (Thursday)

Rules: * you should express your interest until the day 23:59 February 5, 2014.
* The person drawn will be notified via email. You should send a signed contract on the same day, otherwise it will be done another draw and passed the prize to someone else.

Questions can be clarified in this same topic!

GOOD LUCK

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT the course this Link: http://www.fabioprado.net/p/plsql-essen ... uning.html
target audience students or professionals (mostly Developers, support analysts and DBA's) who work or wish to work with programming in the language PL/SQL in Oracle databases, using what is essential in the job market, employing best practices and techniques for optimizing performance in queries and data updates that are made via PL/SQL blocks.

This training is strongly recommended for developers who use or will use anonymous blocks, Packages, Stored Procedures, and Functions in their applications, and for all professionals who want to learn the language PL/SQL or who already have basic knowledge and want to improve.

This training is also suitable for professionals who wish to start their career as DBA, because PL/SQL skills are required for most Junior DBA openings (see article a DBA career: technical requirements and differences between Junior levels, Middle and senior.

Prerequisites to possess basic knowledge of programming (variables, conditional statements, loop structures) and SQL statements or experience with any relational database and SQL statements. It is not necessary to have previous knowledge of Oracle databases or PL/SQL.

Goal of the Training Empower the student to develop programs in PL/SQL, the procedural language of the Oracle database, quickly and with a focus on key concepts and market needs, applying good programming practices and techniques of performance optimization in the code in consultations and data updates that are made via PL/SQL blocks.

This is an intensive training that addresses quickly and easily, theory and practice of the PL/SQL language, needsfrom entry-level to advanced. At the end of the training, the student will participate in a preparatory mini-simulado for exam 1Z0-144 (certification Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate 11 g).

PROGRAMMATIC CONTENT 1-Introduction overview of PL/SQL, differences in SQL and PL/SQL and main advantages of using PL/SQL.
General structure of PL/SQL blocks: blocks composition, nested blocks, types of blocks and lexical units.

2-declaring and using variables, variables overview statement and use of variables, variable types, scope and visibility of variables, variables bind and constants.

3-Interact with SQL interaction between PL/SQL blocks and SQL statements (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and MERGE).
How to call SQL statements inside PL/SQL blocks.

4-control structures use of conditional control blocks (IF and CASE) and iteration (LOOP, FOR LOOP and WHILE).

5-system functions using the main system functions, predefined in Oracle database: a) conditional Functions: DECODE, CASE, NVL and COALESCE;
b) collation Functions: AVG, MIN, MAX, COUNT and SUM;
c) Conversion Functions: TO_CHAR and TO_NUMBER, TO_DATE;
d) functions: LENGTH, LOWER, UPPER, INITCAP, REPLACE and USER.

6-compound datatypes Declaration and use of records (RECORD,% ROWTYPE) and collections (Index by Tables, Varrays and Nested Tables).

7-implicit and explicit Cursors and cursor usage Statement, differences and implicit and explicit cursor attributes and cursors with parameters.

8-handling exceptions When and how to use exception handling blocks, types of exceptions, differences between implicit and explicítas exceptions and exceptions in nested blocks.

9-Stored procedures overview, creation, use, key features and benefits of Stored Procedures.
Executing Stored Procedures with owner's privileges and the Summoner.
Dependent transactions and autonômas transactions.

10-Functions overview, creation, use, key features and benefits of Functions.
Differences between Stored Procedures and Functions.

11-Packages Overview, creation, use, key features and benefits of Packages.
Differences, creation and use of Package Specification and Package Body.
Advanced features, such as:-wrapping;
-Overload;
-Persistence of values in session;
-Obfuscation of code via Wrapper utility.

12-Triggers overview, creation and use of triggers. Types of triggers. Creating database triggers.

13-dynamic SQL When and how to write dynamic SQL statements inside PL/SQL blocks using the EXECUTE IMMEDIATE command.

14-Interacting with metadata DBMS_METADATA package overview and how to use it to manage objects and BD users.
Creating a metadata repository to facilitate the recovery of PL/SQL objects named.

15-Tuning PL/SQL code many tips, techniques and concepts to develop PL/SQL code with great performance.
Conceptual approach and practical items, such as:-variables: size, conversions, when and what to use?
-Pinout of objects in shared pool;
-The use of stored procedures instead of ad hoc SQL statements;
-Returning Clause;
-Nocopy Hint;
-Native Compilation;
-Function Result Cache;
-Pipelined Table Functions;
-Bulk Binding;
-Multitable insert.

16-Quality Tips and general care to prevent bad code, comprising:-Standardization of code;
-Code more secure and easy to maintain;
-Code to get better performance.

15-Mini Challenge certification preparation-simulated Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate 11 g (exam 1Z0-144), with award to the student who hit more issues!
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Poston Tue, 04 Feb 2014 12:29 pm

" want to join "
vggodoi

Poston Tue, 04 Feb 2014 1:19 pm

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE
douglasralencar

Poston Tue, 04 Feb 2014 1:22 pm

I Want To Participate
renancatanduva

Poston Tue, 04 Feb 2014 2:13 pm

I Want To Participate
jjbass

Poston Tue, 04 Feb 2014 2:15 pm

I want to participate.
colleman

Poston Tue, 04 Feb 2014 2:40 pm

" want to join "
Renato Menezes Viana

Poston Tue, 04 Feb 2014 3:04 pm

I Want To Participate
lucianotmo

Poston Tue, 04 Feb 2014 3:43 pm

People, each participant will have a number according to the order in which your message has been entered. To define the winner, I will 2/6/14 day in the morning on the site http://www.random.org/ , inform the amount of participants and the site will return a number within this total. The number returned will define the winner. To verify that the você was drawn, will include a post on my blog.

[s] Fabio Prado
fbifabio

Fábio Prado
www.fabioprado.net

Poston Wed, 05 Feb 2014 6:29 am

I Want To Participate
Flavio_Garcia

Poston Wed, 05 Feb 2014 7:53 am

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE
Maycon Nunes

Poston Wed, 05 Feb 2014 9:31 am

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE
heitormaffra

Poston Wed, 05 Feb 2014 1:19 pm

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE
claudiopizzi

Poston Wed, 05 Feb 2014 3:04 pm

I Want To Participate
diegopmelo

Poston Wed, 05 Feb 2014 11:03 pm

Enrolment closed \"
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Poston Thu, 06 Feb 2014 6:14 am

Hello guys, I just do the draw and the winner, out of a total of 12 participants, was the seventh enlisted, that corresponds to the user lucianotmo .

lucianotmo congratulations. Send an email w/fbifabio@gmail.com confirming your interest as soon as possible. Your deadline to respond is up to 8:0 pm today, otherwise, I will do a new giveaway.

The list of participants and the draw of the site http://www.random.org can be conferred on the worksheet the link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/609 ... _plsql.xls .

[] s
fbifabio

Fábio Prado
www.fabioprado.net

Poston Tue, 18 Feb 2014 10:01 am

Guys, I ran the course and even exceeded my expectations, the classes were very clear and very enlightening, as Fabio Prado has great Ditatica and great knowledge. I am very pleased and plan to make another one soon.
lucianotmo

Poston Wed, 21 Jan 2015 1:12 pm

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TRAINING PLSQL ESSENTIALS & TUNING
bsilva

Return to Schools / Courses / Books