New Oracle DB Adm. 2019 Certified Professional

Informações sobre as certificações oracle, dúvidas, exemplos, OCP, OCA, OCM, etc.
fbifabio
Moderador
Moderador
Fábio Prado
www.fabioprado.net

Personnel, 28/8/19 I presented a webinar in which I talked about the OCA / OCP certifications in Oracle Database 12C and on the new Certification Oracle Database Administration 2019 Certified Professional , giving guidance and tips on how to Prepare to get them.

It is important to note that several very significant changes have occurred in the process to get the new Oracle database certifications, and I talked about them on this webinar. Here are some of these changes:

1- There is no longer the separation of certification into 2 levels: OCA and OCP, now there is only 1 level, which is equivalent to the old OCP;

2- There is no longer the need to participate "obligatorily" of Oracle official courses;

3- To get the complete certification you need to be approved in only 2 exams (and no more on 3).

To learn more and have access to the full video on the subject go https://www.fabioprado.net/2019/08/vide ... nario.html
DanielNN
Moderador
Moderador
att,

Daniel N.N.

Nice!
  • Information