OCA - 1Z0-047 SQL Expert

Informações sobre as certificações oracle, dúvidas, exemplos, OCP, OCA, OCM, etc.
jctozzi

Hello everyone,

I am starting my preparation for hollow certification. For first proof, I opted for the 1Z0-047 Oracle Database SQL Expert. I have read enough about this test and it seems to me to be just an evolution of other evidence with a focus on SQL (1Z0-007, 1Z0-051). I would like your opinion about what the best material (books, simulated, etc.) of study.
What do you think of the books of the Oracle Press series, such as: Oca Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentals I, Oracle Database 10G SQL (Osborne Oracle Press Series)?

grateful for everyone's attention.
kaique

Dude, I studied these 2 books you quoted, but I intend to take the exam 1Z0-051.
Now a tip: I think to be 100% prepared for these exams, I think it is indispensable to do simulated. Those I have achieved very weak, including the simulated existing in each chapter of one of the books you quoted.
Anyway, if you get some interesting material for the exams, tell us here for people to share, beleza ??

[] 's.
vanessa.ssantos
Vanessa Santos

Personal,

Someone already made this test?
I downloaded the 2 handouts quoted in the first message and I'm also making some simulated.
Is it enough? Does anyone suggest any other study material?
Thanks
all

I already did it. I studied by internet material like: handouts and so on.

But in the first proof I did not pass. I was nervous over time, I ended up taking more than 4 minutes on some questions, it ended that at the end I left 15 without doing.

But anyway, follow the Kaique Council. I was not 100% prepared and failed for lack of preparation for the test and especially for the time of the test.

I will redo the test but now I will sign the Selftest (R $ 180) or Ucertify (R $ 80). I'm deciding.

Good luck to you.
  • Information