Tongue of the test?

Informações sobre as certificações oracle, dúvidas, exemplos, OCP, OCA, OCM, etc.
klayton.alves

Hello Galera, I study for the Oracle test and I have some doubts by reading this forum.
What is the tongue of the tests, can I choose?
I'm reading the book of Jason Price SQL 11g, but he's in Portuguese, I made a bad choice?

Thanks.
stcoutinho
Moderador
Moderador

Klayton,

Welcome to the Glufke Forum,

regarding the language of the test, it will depend on your knowledge in English. I personally prefer the "native language" (English) of the evidence, because I do not know when it mentions technical terms (which are originated from English).

I think in a proof in Portuguese, you always end up getting in doubt about the real meaning of the technical terms, but in this case it is a personal opinion of mine. But I do not know if this would really apply to Oracle SQL events.

Be as it may be, if you really want to follow "a background" in Oracle products, surely you will need to dominate English, because both Metalink (My Oracle Support) support as the Technical manuals are in this "default language".

Hugs and good studies,

Sergio Coutinho
Trevisolli
Moderador
Moderador
Abraço,

Trevisolli
OCA Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
OCP Oracle Forms Developer Certified Professional
Araraquara-SP

Brothers, good morning.

I fully agree with what Sérgio Coutinho commented on.

Only a fact that occurred with a friend of mine (I always made mine in English): I told me the big problem is the translation, the context of the phrase sometimes makes us very confused and , particularly, all the simulation I made for proof, I did in English.

Big hug and good luck!
  • Information