Book CR-ROM SQL Certified Expert

Informações sobre as certificações oracle, dúvidas, exemplos, OCP, OCA, OCM, etc.
viniciusandrade

Hi!

I bought the Oca Oracle Database book - SQL Certified Expert Exam Guide (Exam 1Z0-047) from Oracle Press.
But I bought used in a 'Sebo Bookstore' and did not come the CD-ROM with practical issues.
I really need this CD to prepare for certification.
Does anyone have this CD?
stcoutinho
Moderador
Moderador

Vinicius,

I do not have the book, but I know you can purchase a simulator for this certification examination in the Selftest Software.

I bought this site exam and I can tell you it's worth it. I think you can even download a demo from this test on the site.

Other than that, are you sure that in the book you bought there is no mention on downloading these editor tests that published the book? Even if you do not have it, I believe you could enter the publisher's website and check if there is no download area.

In last case, I believe you can contact via email with the publisher, and ask for help to locate this material.

Hugs,

Sergio Coutinho
lucasmarola

Good afternoon dear colleague,

I have the ISO of this book, give me your email to forward the file.

Hugs
goj1

lucasmarola wrote: Good afternoon dear colleague,

I have the ISO of this book, give me your e-mail to forward the file.

Hugs
I am studying for the same certification and would like the CD, can you send me também?
Thank you very much if you help.
bride
Bride
OCA Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate

Stcoutinho when you do the 1Z0-047 and is approved come just an expert certificate in SQL or some card too?
stcoutinho
Moderador
Moderador

Hi Bride,

Sorry for not having answered this question before!

Yes, passing the 1Z0-047 test, you already get a first certification that is that of Oracle SQL Expert. There are up to some articles that explain the possibility of obtaining two certifications by becoming a Oca Oracle (OCA Database + SQL Expert), since 1Z0-04 is accepted as a prerequisite for the OCA test.

I bought the digital edition of the "Oca Oracle Database SQL Certified Expert Extrem Guide" book and I came across the same problem as our colleague who bought in a sebum: where to get the scripts?

After "Facing" a little on the Internet, I discovered the Book Author Blog - Steve O'Hearns http://blog.corbinian.com/SQL_Scripts), Nde You can request the sending of these scripts.

If you choose to study for the 1Z-047, this book mentioned in the topic is simply excellent. Maybe for those who already understand a little of the theme, be a bit tiring to read at the beginning (he gives all the basics on queries). But over time - and picking up the rhythm - it gives a super didactic overview of each of the themes of the race.

In addition to the book mentioned in this topic, I also found another book at Amazon-Kindle that presents a "concise summary" of the topics of this exam: "Study Guide for 1Z0-047 Exam Oracle Database SQL Expert" (from Matthew Morris). This digital book costs about $ 19 reais (a bargain) and can be used as a complementary reading. Alias, I recommend that you study for more than one source for this exam (the two books and the Selftest).

Good studies to all!

Sergio Coutinho
  • Information