Delay to receive the result of the test

Informações sobre as certificações oracle, dúvidas, exemplos, OCP, OCA, OCM, etc.
bride
Bride
OCA Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate

Personal someone did proof in the vue for now, it does not give the result on time, it takes 30 minutes and they send by email, someone knows if it takes more ... if not get where I should call
stcoutinho
Moderador
Moderador

Hi Bride,

I called the 0800 of Oracle University Brazil e - Pasmen - they did not know how to inform anything about the process of receiving credentials after approval. I understand Oracle invoice with the certification program. The least one might expect is that they were prepared to answer these questions, or at least keep some page with this type of information.

Not satisfied with this, I checked the Oracle website if there would be some contact where you could clarify your doubt. I discovered that Oracle Portugal has a direct email regarding certifications. To question them, they were very attentive and clarified the following:
Unfortunately, we can not give information about Brazil, but can see our FAQ page http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_pro ... id=82#5Q1G) AU vue page, http://pearsonvue.com/oracle/contact/).
Generally, the Success Kit is sent after 6-8 weeks after finishing the examination, please check your Profile Certview to see the status

I also contacted Personal Vue, which clarified the following:
While Pearson Vue is responsible for the Administration and Delivery of the Exams, We are not involved in the delivery of the current certifications. For further information on your certification, please contact oracle.

For Your Second Question, Candidates Cannot View Thir Prometric Testing History In Your Pearson Vue Account. You Will However Be Able to All Of Your Exam History in Matter What Vendor Was Delivering Message: https://education.oracle.com/pls/eval-e ... date_login.

In summarizing: I believe you need to wait 6 to 8 weeks to receive your material from certification. Search for more links provided for Oracle Portugal and Vue. It may be that you get more information, which reassure you about the delay.

If you feel insecure about the process, then recommend that you call Oracle's 0800 and explain your case for the attendant. I believe that in more detail, maybe they can do something for you;

Hugs and good luck. It would be nice after posting a summary here in the forum, because other people should be curious about the process.

Sergio Coutinho
stcoutinho
Moderador
Moderador

In time,

This is information provided by Oracle Certification Magazine, which you can subscribe for free on the Oracle website:
Please Be Sure to Stay Connected with us through the Oracle Certification Blog (blogs.oracle.com/certification), Facebook (facebook.com/oraclecertification) Or Twitter (OracleCert). Most Importly BE Sure to Visit The Oracle Certification Homepage (Oracle.com/Certification), Resource for Anyone That Wants To Pursue An Oracle Certification.
Hugs,

Sergio Coutinho
bride
Bride

Thanks Sergio Coutinho, in 3 weeks from AS 8, I'll wait if I do not check anything I'm going to call it
bride
Bride

Sergio Coutinho Good evening,
follows an email, which to talk to Oracle personnel about referring to the certification.
a nice support

ocp-supportresponse_ww@oracle.com
  • Information