Refresh on EBS screen from bank objects

Perguntas relacionadas a questões técnicas do Oracle EBS. Criação de Concorrentes, Value Sets, Alerts, Forms Personalizations, Configurações, etc
eduardogoncalves.br

Personal,

Not if this exists, but I need something of the genre. I'm customizing for the sales order screen and I have a trigger that changes data in the tables. I need that after realized these via trigger, a refresh was given on the screen.

Why this? I am having conflict when the trigger changes the data in the tables regarding the sales order screen, because, as changes only in the tables, when browsing or changing something on the screen, without giving a refresh it "Locka" . What is worse, "Locka" other requests as well.

If someone has any idea how to solve this problem, or if it exists, how to give this refresh through objects such as example, triggers or packages, please let me know.

Thanks.
Hugs.
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador
:D

eduardogoncalves.br

I looked at this topic, previously, however, in my case it is not possible to do what he recommends. The screen I'm stirring is native to EBS and there is no way to add new features on it without changing the source.

Thank you!
Hugs.
diegolenhardt
Moderador
Moderador

Maybe in the bank is the case of using AutoNomous Transaction, and record a control table, and make a timer on the screen that reads this and when you change some status update again,

=]
dr_gori
Moderador
Moderador
Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
https://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

I also do not know if it is possible to change this without touching the source.
Maybe with Forms Customization, but as I'm new to this feature, I think you'd have to give a researched.
eduardogoncalves.br

Personnel,

I have not yet achieved. I believe it will not be possible, even, do the way I need it. Anyway, thanks for the help. If I get something, put here.

Embrace.
  • Information