Payables Check Format - Brazil [Doubt]

Perguntas relacionadas a questões técnicas do Oracle EBS. Criação de Concorrentes, Value Sets, Alerts, Forms Personalizations, Configurações, etc
Porva
Rafael S. Nunes
São Paulo/SP

Galera, Next, I need to make a laundry here about a AP resource, I have a concurrent here called: Payables check format - Brazil (executable: JlBRPCFP)
But I do not know how to do it Print this check, Concurrent uses a parameter called P_Payment_Batch that is not informed by the user, so maybe some screen or process fill in this parameter, I'm not sure, I'm just assuming.

Someone knows this process, how can I print this concurrent?
madmax

Hello Rafal beleza.

face this parameter P_PAYMENT_BATCH and the batch of payment

The payment process by "batch payment" allows you to pay several invoices for different suppliers at the same time.

When creating a batch of payment, the system will seek all invoices that are prepared for payment and contain the desired parameters.

I am not AP functional but take a look at payments - Payment Batches.

I hope I have helped.

ABS.
Porva
Rafael S. Nunes
São Paulo/SP

Madmax, next, I'm firing this concurrent paying the note directly without going through the batch process, which so far I did not understand 100% how to work with it
finally ... when I follow the steps of the process To pay a note with the method / type of payment = check, then the applications calls the concurrents' payables' check format - Brazil 'and' payment processing manager ',

But it is generating the following error in the two concurrents:

for payables check format - Brazil:

Select all

REP-0152: argumento posicional especificado após palavra chave
I took a look at the topic From the link below, but it was not clear to me what it means:
http://en.glufke.net/oracle/viewtopic.p ... ht=rep0152
for the concurrent payment processing manager The following error:

Select all

FORMAT Failed: Refer to the log file of request 5725051 for error information  
Payment Process Manager Aborted with error
As indicated, the request 5725051 is the payables - Brazil check format.

Someone has passed this problem, how to solve?
Porva
Rafael S. Nunes
São Paulo/SP

I was able to print !!!! 8)

If one passes through this problem, the tip
is
in the Concurrent Payables Check Format - Brazil There is a Flag 'Using in SRS', he needs to be unchecked

I do not know what to do, I only know it worked, if anyone knows what the exact purpose, sends aí ..

madmax

Show porva ...: -o

good tip !!!

I'll see if I find something about this flag and put it here.

ABS.
Porva
Rafael S. Nunes
São Paulo/SP

Galera,

After a time in another project, we end up resuming this problem, and now I have another bushing!

I can now print this check and the printer that the customer has available to print them is an OKI MICROLINE 1120, in the entry, when the check will be printed by the EBS, the printer type, Wheel the print roll around 1.5 cm to 2 cm and prints the misaligned check, with the information below what they should.

We are testing with A4 leaf even, but we have real copies of checks, cut in the same size to simulate the actual size of the check, but we have this problem ...

I even set up the top margin at the printer menu for the lowest available value that is 2.12 mm but did not resolve :(

Someone knows if it is possible to configure the printer so that she does not "walk" this space before you start printing ???
mega_1702

Good afternoon friend

I have the same problem, you can correct this error.

ATT

Edson
Porva
Rafael S. Nunes
São Paulo/SP

Hmmm, this is old

but at the time I remember who managed to solve this was the ATG that made some configuration in the UNIX for the printer, but I do not even know the details on the occasion I was On the client and he in the consulting, I did not follow closely what he did to solve.
  • Information