calling PROCEDURE through a SELECT

Dúvidas, dicas e truques de SQL, Select, Update, Delete, cláusulas, operações com joins, Funções em SQLs, etc

Poston Tue, 07 Nov 2006 2:14 pm

Hello Everybody!!

I am creating a report for each stock, which shows the current balance of the product and the amount of movement determined by a period and how much I need to pass certain days. I wonder, if the product needs a purchase request, as through the view of the report I can call a procedure to create a purchase request, i.e. through a select as I call a procedure.

I would like to thank the help and q God bless you all
rickab7

stephany henrique de almeida batista

Poston Tue, 07 Nov 2006 5:53 pm

Well, in these cases, I think the best thing to do is open a CURSOR of your select and if necessary, rotate your procedure.
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
http://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

Poston Wed, 08 Nov 2006 5:02 pm

Look once needed something so I did a \"Workaround\", function that called this procedure, but I had some restrictions on the execution of the function.
I don't remember much what are the restrictions, but I have a vague recollection that I couldn't perform the procedure from the function if the procedure had internally vectors.
TBou

Thiago Bourscheidt
thiago.info@apoiorural.com.br
Analista de Sistemas

Poston Tue, 17 Apr 2007 4:25 pm

The only constraint that has in a select calling a function is q você não can make insert in the Bank.
rickab7

stephany henrique de almeida batista

Return to SQL