SELECT 48

Dúvidas, dicas e truques de SQL, Select, Update, Delete, cláusulas, operações com joins, Funções em SQLs, etc

Poston Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:04 pm

People believe that this is very complicated, well come on GIVEN the following problem.

I have two stores connected in the same dental BD I would do a select that verifies the thing. the same patient who consulted in Office between 48 if consulted at another Office table has: dtatendimento | Note: cdconsultorio. you guys helped me so much so that staff can suddenly help vocês também, I noticed that you guys are in trouble of accentuation in PHP? If this do the following before everything in cabeçario put this string <?
header (\"Content-Type: text/html; charset = ISO-8859-1 \", true);? > if it is not this problem when he seeks in the BD use this before the < DB calls?
nl2br ($arr [\"content\"])? > $arr--refers to the BD inside WHILE I don't know if it helped, it's on rs
carlos12

Poston Thu, 31 Jan 2008 1:07 pm

Brother, See if it helps here:
Code: Select all
  SELECT SYSDATE hoje,
         SYSDATE+48/24 "hoje mais 48 horas"
    FROM dual;
Trevisolli

Abraço,

Trevisolli
OCA Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
OCP Oracle Forms Developer Certified Professional
Araraquara-SP

Poston Fri, 01 Feb 2008 8:02 am

Trevisolli what I HAVE \"NEEDING is the FOLLOWING ONE CAN use SYSDATE AS IT is for the current date WOULD NEED to VIEW PAST DATES AS FOLLOWS if the ANIMAL HAD an APPOINTMENT eg. On 1 and terminates in VETERINARIA HE was in VETERINARIA 2
carlos12

Poston Fri, 01 Feb 2008 9:09 am

Brother, A tip is to make a LOOP, within this, assign the value of 48 hours the date which is coming ...
Another inner LOOP, checking whether there are records that satisfy this rule.
But, if you like, ride an example shipping for you tomorrow, okay?
Trevisolli

Abraço,

Trevisolli
OCA Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
OCP Oracle Forms Developer Certified Professional
Araraquara-SP

Poston Fri, 01 Feb 2008 11:43 am

pow in too much trouble I want Yes, valeu guy thanks
carlos12

Return to SQL