Sql PERFORMANCE in Oracle

Dúvidas, dicas e truques de SQL, Select, Update, Delete, cláusulas, operações com joins, Funções em SQLs, etc

Poston Thu, 07 Feb 2008 4:46 pm

I wonder if anyone knows any software that returns the time spent to accomplish the given query.
For example, I have the query and the query B, I would like to know which of the two is faster.
For this I need to know the time taken by the query and the query b. How do that?
Grateful
crisck

Poston Thu, 07 Feb 2008 5:00 pm

sql navigator says the hour which begins and ends the query just rotate out one at a time and do the math the plsql developer reports the time spent executing the query dai and so run one at a time and I'm pretty sure the sql developer also makes this tip: take the time for samplingturn at least 5 times the query and make the average to have a runtime \"more real\"
victorhugomuniz

Jesus está voltando, volte antes para Ele.

Image JavaBlackBelt

Poston Fri, 08 Feb 2008 7:54 am

Tell the time or always shows a real information. Example: * you spin a query that takes 1 minute to finish. Later, wheel again and the same query takes 1 second. That's because all rows are in the buffers and there is no need to consult everything again on the disks.

So the ideal is to query the execution plan and separate things. (I know there's a way to clear the buffers, it is ideal to clean before doing these tests)
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
http://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

Poston Fri, 08 Feb 2008 10:57 am

so. .. My problem just é know how much a sql statement.
for example: a dependent student FIRST) Select * from employee f, d where f.id = d.id dependent _ SECOND employee) Select * from employee f dependent join d on (f.id = d.id _ student) so I have two queries for example, which one is faster? and if you replace the order of entities in the clause from the FIRST, there would be changes in performance?
If invertessemos the join in the second, improving on something?
These doubts are getting sleep ....
crisck

Poston Fri, 08 Feb 2008 11:37 am

Brother, To know the cost of the query, there are two ways (that I know): 1) through the generation of Trace/query Tkprof (check with a DBA for realization of process/support);
2) through Visual Tools, such as the Explain Plan SQL Navigator;
Trevisolli

Abraço,

Trevisolli
OCA Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
OCP Oracle Forms Developer Certified Professional
Araraquara-SP

• See also
    Replies
    Views
    Last Post

Return to SQL