Doubt: as I'm beginning to understand?

Dúvidas, dicas e truques de SQL, Select, Update, Delete, cláusulas, operações com joins, Funções em SQLs, etc

Poston Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:59 pm

Hello everyone!!

I need some help!

last week I joined a new company, this company uses a software called MRI of the RM systems, I don't know if you guys know ... well Finally, I'vê done a few 5 year ago Princeton of oracle and such but as my memory is that even I forgot everything but pexe everything even já hehehe.

I wonder how I can start training simple things at home of ORACLE + SQL which is what we use hj in day at the company.

for example: I scratch develop here at home on my micro a phone book program for example?

to do this, what do I need to install on my micro??
as I pit tables?

I need you guys give me a light to take the first step on how to create a table like, consult I have some 4 handouts here in the micro for study, but this initial help I need.

like Let's say, I want some exercises of course. type those more facilzinho for trains, but wanted to create things from scratch to understand how it works at least.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM OF ROOKIE AI??

THANKS TO THOSE WHO PAY TO READ EVERYTHING XD AND MORE STILL WHO WILL ANSWER XD
airton.rmj

Poston Mon, 25 Feb 2008 8:18 am

Brother, about SQL, if you want a refresher, here on the Forum have this handout interesting: [url = http//www : . glufke . net/oracle/Apostila_Completa_Oracle_9i/. download zip] http://www.glufke.net/oracle/download/A ... cle_9i.zip [/url] take a look at the tutorials, you will find interesting materials.
Trevisolli

Abraço,

Trevisolli
OCA Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
OCP Oracle Forms Developer Certified Professional
Araraquara-SP

Poston Mon, 25 Feb 2008 4:20 pm

Dude, let's go by parts: 1. as far as I know, the RM Systems develops applications ready for use, and even if they use relational databases (RDBMS), such as SQL Server, Oracle SQL, PostGree, etc, this is done \"in-house\", so you do not need knowledge of SQL language to use RM programs.

2. If you are a programmer of the company, will certainly need study SQL to perhaps develop new reports on the system installed, but this only if you are a programmer of this company. If it is not its function, I advise you to ask before your boss, Manager, or even the owner, if your knowledge of SQL will be welcome, because we don't always have access to manipulate or even query the data without being through the application adopted by the company (in your case, the RM something: RM, RM Orca, etc).

3. A phonebook can be developed using any RDBMS, but the function of a RDBMS is only the storage of data. You'll need to know another language to develop the application interface (Java, Delphi, Visual Basic, C, PHP, etc). Oracle also has tools for this, do a little research on Forms and Reports.

Falow? a hug and good luck!!
Ricardo Carmo

Poston Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:51 pm

Take a look at the blog, first post .... low things, installs and starts digging ... http://ruevers.webs.com/blog.htm after ...

Oracle Web site Google documentation, father of us donkeys and the forums here, or galley there that answer too.
ruevers

Poston Tue, 26 Feb 2008 8:41 am

Dude, let's go by parts: 1. as far as I know, the RM Systems develops applications ready for use, and even if they use relational databases (RDBMS), such as SQL Server, Oracle SQL, PostGree, etc, this is done \"in-house\", so you do not need knowledge of SQL language to use RM programs.

2. If you are a programmer of the company, will certainly need study SQL to perhaps develop new reports on the system installed, but this only if you are a programmer of this company. If it is not its function, I advise you to ask before your boss, Manager, or even the owner, if your knowledge of SQL will be welcome, because we don't always have access to manipulate or even query the data without being through the application adopted by the company (in your case, the RM something: RM, RM Orca, etc).

3. A phonebook can be developed using any RDBMS, but the function of a RDBMS is only the storage of data. You'll need to know another language to develop the application interface (Java, Delphi, Visual Basic, C, PHP, etc). Oracle also has tools for this, do a little research on Forms and Reports.

Falow? a hug and good luck!!

Yes I work at YOU here, have good conhecimetnos on linux, firewall, samba blablabla stuff, but got me the cucumber develops report in RM também, then I want to familiarize myself with oracle + sql. understand? HUG AND THANK YOU HELP!
airton.rmj

Return to SQL