User X login

Dúvidas, dicas e truques de SQL, Select, Update, Delete, cláusulas, operações com joins, Funções em SQLs, etc

Poston Tue, 26 Feb 2008 8:38 am

What is the difference of user for login?
filipe009

Poston Tue, 26 Feb 2008 8:52 am

Brother, half the generic question ...

But, come on.

Understand why login , the access code that identifies a particular person (the user), so that it can enter into a specific system, an area of a given system etc.

Some systems, identify this \"login\", as a user, i.e., for a given access, the \"user\" and \"password\".

I believe that, depending on the context used, user and login are the same information.
Trevisolli

Abraço,

Trevisolli
OCA Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
OCP Oracle Forms Developer Certified Professional
Araraquara-SP

Poston Tue, 26 Feb 2008 9:38 am

Philip, login is the Act of accessing the system, or connect.

Comes from LOG IN (IN = enter).
Stop using the system, or exit it, gets its name from logout, LOG OUT (OUT = out).

Some systems are called LOGON LOGIN (LOG ON, ON = on) and off (LOG OFF, OFF = off).

So, when we talk about: I'm going to \"log in\" in the system, we mean that we will enter the user name and password to enter the system.

Then, LOGIN's verb, and indicates the Act of connecting to the system, and USER is a noun, and indicates the person who will perform the action to log in.

ok?
Ricardo Carmo

Poston Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:27 am

In fact, the user is the subject, and not the noun, but as the Forum is not of Portuguese, just let it go!!! :D
Ricardo Carmo

Return to SQL