Mirror of a table to UPDATE

Dúvidas, dicas e truques de SQL, Select, Update, Delete, cláusulas, operações com joins, Funções em SQLs, etc

Poston Tue, 03 Jun 2008 12:13 pm

Hello, guys!

We're Parameterizing a table of our system, correcting some facts that are wrong, and for that we carry out the extraction of data to a worksheet in excel. After the correction of these data, we will import the spreadsheet back to the database.

We are ready to make the ultimate process on a test bench, however, we are looking for what is the way to go in the \"original\" If there is some error on import into the database.

My idea is being equal to the first process, perform an extraction and prepare the worksheet (with lines containing update), but it takes work d + ... rsrsr. ... soooo, I wonder if there is any tool that brings me the mirror of a table containing já the updates with the values of the fields.
rickab7

stephany henrique de almeida batista

Poston Tue, 03 Jun 2008 2:01 pm

Way less fiddly to get the excel data to the Bank is to save the file in CSV separated by \";\" and make a scriptzinho that make this reading.
ricardorauber

Poston Tue, 03 Jun 2008 2:04 pm

Ahh, now I read again and understand the problem, have you thought about recording everything in a temporary table before sending to the destination table. After recording it is possible to do a Merge
ricardorauber

Poston Wed, 04 Jun 2008 4:55 pm

Guys, the problem was solved, I created an application in java that brings the mirror of a table and creates a file containing the UPDATE scripts for each record with the where primari Key.

C someone need send me an email: rickab7@yahoo.com.br
rickab7

stephany henrique de almeida batista

Return to SQL