Use of BI in local machine

Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Warehouse Builder OWB, Oracle Discoverer, BI Publisher, XML Publisher, OLAP, Data Mining, ODI Oracle Data Integrator, etc
edson.amorim

Dear colleague,

I installed on my local machine Obiee the Client. I would like to know what else it is necessary to glow with the BI on this machine locally, that is; What else do I need to install / configure to make my reports?

grateful,

Edson
edson.amorim

CRO (a) Colleague,

I want to use BI. How should I do? What should I do notntar? Any help, will be very welcome !!
Thanks,
edson.amorim

Hello everyone,

you are reading this message, please, if you already used this tool or have heard of it, or you still have any idea how to use it, give a tip !! It can be very simple thing even at this point who is wondering or learning something, everything is valid !! I know that people who attend here are good people and they have also helped others learn to learn !! Who knows you can help me and so help other people as well as nobody so far pronounced I believe that almost Ningeum knows BI !! It's a shame because they talk a lot about it but little if you know the reset !!

Sorry ...
I still still insit in learning and I remember nothing more about this tool rather ...
gerthaljr

Edson,

For the elapsed time I believe you have already solved your problem, but the OBIEE client tool is only used to build the access layers.

To use the product, even if locally, you will need all of the product installation, mainly the part of infra, which requires a little more time and technical knowledge.

The software for installing the Obiee infra layers you can download from the Oracle website, which for Home User and Students is free.
  • Information