Lov Cascading Master / Detail

Oracle Application Express - web application development tool (antigamente conhecido como Oracle HTML-DB)
marnufer

Hello,

HOW how to make a LOV for a detail field, where the Were Clausula restrict to a master field ?? For example, a material requirement, where in the master I have the company / date / center cost and in detail the items and its respective qtdes. The Lov of items should only bring the company items in the master record. The Cascading option, brings only the fields of the Detail table ...

Some Suggesto ??
madmax

Ola MARNUFER,

Yes and possible, make 2 fields Lov type, in the second LOV goes in the list of values ??-> Cascading Lov Parent Item (s) and place the name of the 1st LOV.

With this when the 1st LOV starts for example '001' The second LOV will bring results with the clause WHERE CODE = '001'

I hope I have helped .

Douglas - Madmax
marnufer

Hello Douglas

Thanks for the return

But the situation is that my first LOV is in the master block and second in the detail block, Then the field appears to make the cascading, only the fields in the Detail table appear.

in Annex I try to visually show the situation
Attachments
lov
lov
chunning

MARNFURE

You can reference any field of any page. Just know if the referenced field has value.
In Monday LOV that you can use:

Select all

SELECT IDEMP, NOMEMP FROM TABELA_XXX WHERE EMPRESA=:P2_EMPRESA
(Considering that this field P2_emprise was loaded in the first LOV)

Embrace!
marnufer

Hello,

Thanks for the return, but unfortunately it does not work as it quoted, so much so that in the list to select the "parent column" does not appear and the column Bo block Master that I want to refer. If I put her name manually, she does not return anything on LOV.
chunning

MARNUFFER

From what I have seen in Print, the only thing wrong is the name of the Parent field.
You have placed: company and should be the full name of the field: company_mestre.

See the annex I put where I have comarcas and forums. When the Comarca is great (ex Porto Alegre) hence may have several forums. When the user chooses the commarcation, the system populates forums according to the report informed.
Attachments
Lov_Cascata.jpg
marnufer

Right,

But both commarca and forum are within "others". What I can not and if you can do the test there, it's trying to relate to some field within "values", like if the p18_cod_comarca field was there.
Attachments
tela.jpg
chunning

I took the test and works normally.

The configuration you showed in the print is right, you only have to select the company_mestre field in the "Cascading Lov Parent Item (s) field. There all the fields on the page appear.
"SQL Query" field: Code_Item leave without quotation marks and as below:

Select all

select descricaoItem d, 
        codItem r 
  from ItensEmEstoqueSap 
 where codFilial = :EMPRESA_MESTRE
SDS,
  • Information