Replacement Logged User

Oracle Application Express - web application development tool (antigamente conhecido como Oracle HTML-DB)
dfigueira

I am having a difficulty in recording the user logged in.
For example X-user has opened a service automatically I'm picking up the session user with the APEX_CUSTOM_AUTH.GET_USERNAME function in the "Default Value (Used When Source and Session Cache does not have a value)" Pl / SQL expression, however if another user accesses the same record and performing some changes automatically is recorded the user that is in the session and does not maintain the value that already existed as if the service had been opened by the user he changed.

How can I proceed so that does not occur? If anyone can give a help I'll be grateful.

Hugs to all.
Rafael_Santos

I do not know if I understood very well dfigueira, but if you want to keep record or history it would be a problem of data modeling. There should be a called type table and another user and a third call_usuario that would store the user who performed the call and the user who has solved the call.

I hope I have helped, if you do not post again, we will try.

Hugs
dfigueira

Good morning Rafael.
In fact I am using the login created in the Express application even, so I do not have a user table My structure within the service table has all attributes related to the calls and even a User_Name column where by default recover the user logged in through the function I passed in the first post. Aì what happens is, the user Daniel opened a service, automatically the user is filled in the User_name field recovering the user logged in, for some reason Manuel user had to view this service and give a progress or make any status change or something , this value that was set as Daniel is automatically set by the user who changed as if it were the one who performed the opening.
In the field properties already set it to change only when the value is null but I did not succeed.

Thanks for the help.

Hugs;
anderson.silva

Dfigueira,

I did not test, but try on this page disables the cache on the Security tab.
This promises not to save the cache content (I believe this is your problem), so the browser will be instructed not to save the content of the page and request it again to the server.

Post a good ...

AT,
Anderson
dfigueira

Dear Anderson_Silva, I changed all the properties of the page in relation to the cache but unfortunately the replacement occurs, cache page as no, 10 second cache timeout, cache per user is never to cache condition on the page.

If you have any other tips please put there ... a hug and thank you.
Rafael_Santos

Dear Dfigueira,
I think I understood your problem.
Try to use the htmldb_application.g_user package
I believe you have an item that store the user login logged in the application.
If you have:
1-Go to Source
2-source used, use only when the current value in session is null.
3-source type, use expression or function in PL / SQL.
4-Maintain session, use by session
5-expression or source value, type htmldb_application.g_user
6-Go in read-only
7- Condition type for read-only, use the expression item value 1 is no null
on the page There should be an item that stores the PK code
8-Expression 1, type the name of the item which stores the PK code

if it works or wrong send feedback.

Abração
  • Information