IniciANTA!

Tuning de Banco, Tuning de SQL, Ferramentas de tuning

Poston Fri, 17 Oct 2008 4:10 pm

Hi all! I'm new here and new to Oracle. I did a course in Oracle DBA and I got an internship in the area of Tuning. I realize that much of what I learned in the course is only the superficial and early stage Monday. Whereas I am a smart girl, in quanto time am I good at what I do? You guys have any idea? I'm afraid ...: roll:
bizoca

Poston Fri, 17 Oct 2008 4:35 pm

Abdulrahamanibrahim Speaks! hehehe (like the topic title) as you said yourself, explain a little bit of everything, but we just learn even with experience, using every day, etc. ..

In your case, which is the area of tuning, is an area that requires a deep understanding of how works a database ... I believe that you will take several months to \"dominate\" a tuning art ...

If I were in your shoes, I think I would perform many tests on every case you get, many even! Like, go after explanations and try to \"incarnate\" in each case, because the area of tuning does not exist a ready cake recipe ... each case is different.

And that's it!!! anything, send to people here in the forum that we try to give a force!!! :-o
dr_gori

Thomas F. G
https://www.patreon.com/glufke

Poston Fri, 17 Oct 2008 4:57 pm

Hi, Dr. Gori!

Like the months ... The way that I'm picking up the book that gave me to study I was kicking years or even look for another area, such as popsicle vendor on the beach for example.

Brigade and I hope to return here with mtas and answers a few questions!
bizoca

Poston Sun, 19 Oct 2008 12:52 am

Friend, I spoke a little of my story on this topic down!!! fear is normal!!!! But arpveite the maximum time to mess up and now!!!! As you say you are smart, you will get a lot more than make a mistake, don't hesitate to ask why and much better that you ask before taking a decision without being sure of what Err without asking, you should transfer the power of decision for its responsible, I assure you that if your supervisor see você é dedicated, smart and this esudando no no this limited their knowledge of cram schools!!!! tera tuda to become an excellent DBA!!!

BS!!!

viewtopic.php?t=3805
diegoleite

Att,

Diego Leite
DBA ORACLE

• See also
    Replies
    Views
    Last Post

Return to DBA Tuning