Start!

Tuning de Banco, Tuning de SQL, Ferramentas de tuning
bizoca

Hi guys! I'm new here and beginner in Oracle. I took a course of Oracle DBA and arranged a stage in the tuning area. I realize that much of what I learned in the course is only the superficial and start at stage Monday. Considering that I am a smart girl, in what time is I good at what I do? Do you have any idea? I'm scared ...: roll:
dr_gori
Moderador
Moderador
Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
https://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

Speak bizoca !! hehehe (I liked the title of the topic)

As you said, the courses explain a little of everything, but we only learn from experience, using all days, etc ...

In your case, it is a tuning area, it is an area that requires a deep knowledge of how a database works ... I believe you will take some good months to "master" the art of tuning ...

if I were in your place, I think I would realize many tests about each case you get, Many !!! Type, go after explanations and try to "incarnate" in each case, because the tuning area there is no ready cake recipe ... each case is a case ...
and that's it!!! Anything, sends the people here from the forum that we try to give a force !!! :-O
bizoca

Hi, Dr. Gori!

I liked the months ... the way I'm picking up with the book they gave me to study I was kicking years or even looking for another area, as a popsicle seller on the beach for example .. .

Brigade and hope to return here with MTAS answers and few doubts!
diegoleite
Att,

Diego Leite
DBA ORACLE

Friend,

I said a little of my story in this topic below !!! Fear is normal !!!! But arpveite the maximum time to make a mistake and now !!!! As you say to be smart, you will be able to hit a lot more than to err, do not exite in asking because you are much better than you ask before taking a decision without being sure what to err without asking, you must transfer the power of decision to the your responsible, I assure you that if your supervisor see that you are dedicated, intelligent and this is not limited to your knowledge of course !!!! Tera Tuda to become an excellent DBA !!!

BS !!!
http://en.glufke.net/oracle/viewtopic.php?t=3805
  • Information