ORA-00603 error when trying to open Bank

Tuning de Banco, Tuning de SQL, Ferramentas de tuning

Poston Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:06 am

Environmental information: * version of Oracle 11 g: * operating system: Linux Fedora good morning Gentlemen.

We have a serious problem in the company.

I don't know what happened on the database server (which is controlled by ADM. networks and no elo DBA) that suddenly after restart, was no longer possible to open the Bank. I can only mount (mount).

When you try to perform an alter database open I get the following error: Error at line 1: ORA-00603: Oracle server session terminated by fatal error Process ID: 6717 Session ID: serial number 170: 293 please teach me what should I do to open this bank or at least give an imp to restore banks on another server, because it is important information and urgent errors to be corrected.

I appreciate very much the collaboration.
greik

Att;

Greik.

Poston Thu, 27 Aug 2009 2:37 pm

go to/from the Bank on alert and see what events are happening in the Bank.This can be a number of problems, since an error in a wrong definition even in orapw oradim, or anything else.

Pass Me the logs please [] s
pauloaleo

Poston Thu, 27 Aug 2009 2:55 pm

See also init, if not set the sql_trace or cursor_space_for_time. If you are put as observation and attempt to climb the Bank.

Anyway, depend on rest for analysis.

[] s
pauloaleo

Poston Thu, 27 Aug 2009 3:10 pm

qualquer thing I'm with msn open. pauloaleo at hotmail.com if you need ...
pauloaleo

Poston Thu, 27 Aug 2009 4:25 pm

Reminding people that it's worth to use the forum to resolve the doubts, even if it's not as \"efficient\" as a conversation on MSN.

That's because other people will also be able to help and learn from the case in question. :-o
dr_gori

Thomas F. G
https://www.patreon.com/glufke

Poston Fri, 28 Aug 2009 8:29 am

Good morning Paul.

How do I get these logs to you analyze?

I think the spfile is in trouble. Is there any way to recreate it?

I couldn't find the parameters ql_trace and cursor_space_for_time in init.

How do I see the events in the/?

Thank you very much once again.
greik

Att;

Greik.

Poston Fri, 28 Aug 2009 2:01 pm

-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
Request URL Too Long
greik

Att;

Greik.

Poston Fri, 28 Aug 2009 2:02 pm

When the database is mounted, the sqlplus prompt type show parameters dump will appear every dump directories, va for one to finish with/and it should be a file called alertnomedobanco.log. Open this file and look for the moment that was done in the startup. It should have described the error that's happening at the rise of the Bank.

type sqlplus prompt show sql parameters and see if the sql_trace parameter is TRUE, the same thing to the other.

Type sqlplus prompt show spfile parameters and see the path and name of the spfile file if there was. If blank, your bank this rising by init, which lies in the $ORACLE _ HOME/dbs [] s
pauloaleo

Poston Fri, 28 Aug 2009 2:03 pm

-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
Request URL Too Long
greik

Att;

Greik.

Poston Fri, 28 Aug 2009 2:20 pm

Good afternoon...

The/does not exist. Is there a CDUMP in that directory.

The show parameters in sql parameter sql_trace this FALSE.

The show is filled with the path parameters.
greik

Att;

Greik.

Poston Fri, 28 Aug 2009 3:13 pm

At least you found the file alert (name of your bank) .log.

Show parameters dump and send me the result.
pauloaleo

Poston Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:27 am

Good morning Paul. Sorry for the delay. Following is the result of the command: SQL > show parameters dump NAME TYPE VALUE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------background_core_dump partial string background_dump_dest string/u01/app/oracle/diag/rdbms/ora cle/ORCL/trace core_dump_dest string/u01/app/oracle/diag/rdbms/ora cle/ORCL/cdump max_dump_file_size string unlimited shadow_core_dump partial string user_dump_dest string/u01/app/oracle/diag/rdbms/ora cle/ORCL/trace SQL > thank you and good day.
greik

Att;

Greik.

Poston Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:33 am

Go on/u01/app/oracle/diag/rdbms/oracle/ORCL/trace.

Your instance should be named ORCL. Then you must have a file called alertORCL.log.

Send Me this file by email please.

Can be in the pauloaleo@gmail.com I'm waiting
pauloaleo

Poston Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:50 am

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: the parameter 'text' must be less than '10241' characters
Parameter name: text : ID=3802.V2_Json.Translate.418688DB
greik

Att;

Greik.

Poston Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:00 am

Does the following command goes to/u01/app/oracle/diag/rdbms/oracle/ORCL and type: find. -name alert *
pauloaleo

Poston Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:12 am

Inside that directory is a folder alert and another call trace that was what you asked me to come in before, and within this alert only has two files log_1.xml and log.xml.
greik

Att;

Greik.

Poston Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:28 am

Good.

There has to be a alert*.log in the trace directory. This directory is not filled with 100% busy. You already gave a df-k.

Without this alert*.log I cannot know what happens at the rise of the Bank. Error 633 is generic, descriptive him this in alert.

The Bank does not export, mounted only just opened.

Try doing a find from the/u01/app/oracle cd/u01/app/oracle find. -name alert*.log and see if the trace is not full, 100%. If you're a rm in ancient traces.

[] s
pauloaleo

Poston Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:55 pm

Hi Paul.

I sent you the file in e-mail.

I suggest you open it in excel because the notepad is cluttered.

Once again many thanks.
greik

Att;

Greik.

Poston Mon, 31 Aug 2009 2:23 pm

Analyzing the log: On day 21, you had a shutdown abort startup and 2 minutes later, where the base went on to give error in redo Group 3. Linux was giving YOU error.

Let's start from there. I don't know if it was you, but someone tried to cleanup this redo. And then put the parameter of resetlogs corruption at the base for climbing. And tried to also give resetlogs with recover from backup controlfile.

After started giving now 600 4194 that is corruption of UNDO. and the base is giving msg that the area of flash_recover defined in the init of 2 GB, it's not the area available on disk.

Come on la.

Will and prompt startup mount;

Will you pass Me the following select statements: select * from v $ log;
select * from v $ logfile;
select * from v $ recover_file;
show parameters undo;

and in the/u01 directory, pass me the availability of disk with df-k.

I'm on standby [] s
pauloaleo

Poston Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:13 am

Update of what has been done so far:----------Forwarded message----------From: Paul Aleo Junior <pauloaleo@gmail.com> Date: 9/1/2009 Subject: Re: error when opening bank To: greik.silva@teknisa.com you have a database on this machine, active, that's what we're trying to climb.

So check on what machine it is possible to delete (backup, logs, etc.) for left over space.

[s] 8/31/2009 <greik.silva@teknisa.com> the result was that in annex ...-----Original Message-----From: Paul Aleo Junior To: greik.silva@teknisa.com Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 5:32 pm Subject: Re: error when opening bank will linux prompt and hit ps-ef | grep pmon each process pmon that appear is an open bank 8/31/2009 <greik.silva@teknisa.com> How I see how many banks have without the Bank be open?
-----Original Message-----From: Paul Aleo Junior To: greik.silva@teknisa.com Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 05:04 pm Subject: Re: error when opening bank how many banks do you have on that server. If you have backup files dump style, erase the same. The Bank's simmering disk space.

good afternoon <greik.silva@teknisa.com> 8/31/2009 Paulo.

I only have banks and the oracle installation files on the server. You know what it is possible to delete? Type: backup files, logs ...-----Original Message-----From: Paul Aleo Junior To: greik.silva@teknisa.com Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 3:49 pm Subject: Re: error when opening bank After, you will do the following.

Ride the bench.

Go alter database clear logfile group 3;

alter database drop logfile group 3;

alter database open;

and send me the result.

8/31/2009 Paulo Aleo Junior <pauloaleo@gmail.com> your bank has 108Gb, há more databases in this machine? If not, what occupies the directories/u01 and/u02. Take a look the same at least for dispobilizar 10 GB each.

This is the first step.

Without this area, there's no way.

8/31/2009 <greik.silva@teknisa.com> please find attached the select application.

att, Venkata-----Original Message-----From: Paul Aleo Junior To: greik.silva@teknisa.com Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 3:18 pm Subject: Re: error when opening bank you have msn enabled there?

8/31/2009 Paulo Aleo Junior <pauloaleo@gmail.com> This select will give the Bank size for me and where he is. The important thing now, first, is getting disk area on the machine. Sizes indicate or that the Bank is very great and occupied all the available disk space, or does things to delete.

I'm hanging on.

[s] 8/31/2009 Paulo Junior pass Me <pauloaleo@gmail.com> Aleo also the following select with the Bank assembled select name, bytes/1024/1024 from v $ datafile_header;

I am waiting 8/31/2009 <greik.silva@teknisa.com> good afternoon Paul.

Follow Annex the selects requested.

Att;

Venkata.
-----Original Message-----From: Paul Aleo Junior To: greik.silva@teknisa.com Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 2:25 pm Subject: Re: error when opening bank well, then we went over to the forum, to give a lead.

Analyzing the log: On day 21, you had a shutdown abort startup and 2 minutes later, where the base went on to give error in redo Group 3. Linux was giving YOU error.

Let's start from there. I don't know if it was you, but someone tried to cleanup this redo. And then put the parameter of resetlogs corruption at the base for climbing. And tried to also give resetlogs with recover from backup controlfile.

After started giving now 600 4194 that is corruption of UNDO. and the base is giving msg that the area of flash_recover defined in the init of 2 GB, it's not the area available on disk.

Come on la.

show parameters undo;

I'm on standby [] s Analyzing the log: the day 21, you had a shutdown abort startup and 2 minutes later, where the base went on to give error in redo Group 3. Linux was giving YOU error.

Come on la.

show parameters undo;

I'm on standby [] s 8/31/2009 <greik.silva@teknisa.com> good afternoon Paul. Everything good?

I'm forwarding the alert.log attached so that you can analyze and guide me what to do to open this Bank and be able to export it to another server.

I am available.

Att;

Venkata.
pauloaleo

Next

Return to DBA Tuning