OCA and OCP certification DBA doubt 10 g

Tuning de Banco, Tuning de SQL, Ferramentas de tuning

Poston Thu, 25 Mar 2010 3:42 pm

Environmental information: * Oracle Version: 10 g * operating system: Win 7 I'm studying for OCA certification DBA 10 g version intend to do month who proof 1Z0-007 Introduction to Oracle9i SQL ® Saw some folks commenting that this proof can be made online from anywhere ... This scan? Or can only be done in authorized Oracle?

The evidence of the OCA know you don't need to be done in order to take the exam 1Z0-007 and then the 1Z0-042.

But for the OCP certification could take the exam 1Z0-043 and then make the Official Oracle course and submit the Submission Form?

Thank you.
igor.rmarinho

Poston Thu, 25 Mar 2010 4:02 pm

Igor talks beauty?

Cool that you're trying to, I took my OCP in last day 06.

With respect to test 1Z0-007 it can be made from anywhere that you have a micro with access to the internet. Before you must purchase it at Pearson Vue.

There is an order to carry out the evidence, you can perform the test 1z0-043 shortly after this process to send the data to the oracle approves your course.

This is all done on the site of Pearson, is quiet good luck!

Hugs,
elidias7

Eli Dias
Oracle Certified Professional

Poston Thu, 25 Mar 2010 5:21 pm

Get It!
The person who wants to sell me the course had told me that for OCP você was required to make the official course before doing the test 1Z0-043, but boy, am I glad it ain't so!
Thanks for the reply!

Another thing I forgot to post for proof of the exam 1Z0-007 oracle Web site speaks the topics that will be on the test http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_pro ... id=1Z0_007 that are 12, but in the material that I have of this exam has these 12 topics and more 8.
So these last 8 topics I don't have to worry for the exam 1Z0-007?
(the book I have here is the Introdiction to Oracle9i by Nancy Greenberg and Priya Nathan)

Also I got the test king (questions and answers) of this examination in version 4.1, but I don't know if it is current.

If someone has a younger or even about the 1Z0-042 exam 1Z0-042 or send me e-mail at igor.rmarinho@gmail.com the same holds true if someone wants the material that I have, just send an email that I send all zipped.

Thank you.
igor.rmarinho

Poston Fri, 26 Mar 2010 2:26 pm

Eae Hey Igor, I think you misunderstood me or I espressei me wrong! lol but to take the test of 1Z0-043 you can be underway or have finalized, since he's official.

Man study everything is better for you, for no surprises!
Hugs!
elidias7

Eli Dias

Poston Fri, 26 Mar 2010 3:11 pm

Then to take the exam 1Z0-043 I already have to have made an official course?
I can't do the 1Z0-043 first and then make an official course? :?
igor.rmarinho

Poston Sun, 28 Mar 2010 2:06 am

Power can, but you cannot receive the certificate!

Hugs
elidias7

Eli Dias

Poston Sun, 28 Mar 2010 10:49 am

No problem, because I'm going to do the following ... will take the course Oracle Database 10 g: Administration I and Oracle Database 10 g: Administration II but it's not official, the 2 courses left half of a course official Oracle that is around 3200.
After I did the 1Z0-042 exam I want to study hard for the 1Z0-043 that I know it's hard (for those who don't like DBA at least, which is my case) when you pass this exam I do an official Oracle course than the one that I'vê ever done.
I think it would make the Performance Tuning of RAC.
igor.rmarinho

Poston Sun, 28 Mar 2010 10:55 am

Fixing hehe ** Performance Tuning or RAC.
igor.rmarinho

Poston Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:50 am

Our got screwed ... week the proof was USD 95 now passed to USD 125. ...
I think this evidence too expensive ...:(
igor.rmarinho

Poston Mon, 13 Dec 2010 8:54 am

Igor good day, Dear first I hope you got your certificate.

Well, I'm a beginner in Oracle world have much desire to work as DBA, but I really want to take my first OCA certification and for that I know that teri chops up enough, so if you could please send me some study materials would be very grateful: there is if you have any tips for me that I'm a beginner will be welcome.

Follow email: mrcl.você@gmail.com Hugs
Naval

Poston Mon, 13 Dec 2010 9:14 am

Ops!

Follows the correct email: mrcl.você@gmail.com
Naval

Poston Tue, 22 Feb 2011 2:47 pm

Guys, below is the link to an article I published on my blog, which besides giving several tips can help you get a lot of questions about the OCA and OCP certifications in Oracle 10 g: http://www.fabioprado.net/2010/09/progr ... -para.html [] s Fabio Prado
fbifabio

Return to DBA Tuning