Hide canvas item

Dicas do Oracle Forms Builder - Blocos, Itens, LOV, Canvas, Triggers, comandos, PLL, d2kwutil, FMB, Alert, menus, etc

Poston Tue, 15 Mar 2016 2:56 pm

Hello guys, I need to hide a canvas item. Ex.: frame, rectangle and text.
Need to hide in the canvas TAB and type in the CONTENT-type, there's a difference in charge?
bessa_lucas

Lucas Bessa
Analista de Sistemas

lucas.bessa@obers.com.br
lucas.bessa.ti@gmail.com

Poston Wed, 16 Mar 2016 6:16 am

Good morning.

To the items table, rectangle and text (if it is a graphic of the canvas) I'm not sure, but for the item text (if a block item), you can use the bult-in " SET_ITEM_PROPERTY " setting the property " VISIBLE ".

Take a look at the help of the forms if you have something specific to graphics.

[] s
tiago_pimenta

Poston Wed, 16 Mar 2016 9:12 am

Hi tiago_pimenta it is precisely this problem, I can't hide canvas item: cry: I was wondering if it is possible, it was a curiosity that I found no solution on the internet, so the topic ...
bessa_lucas

Lucas Bessa
Analista de Sistemas

lucas.bessa@obers.com.br
lucas.bessa.ti@gmail.com

Poston Wed, 16 Mar 2016 2:24 pm

So bessa_lucas, graphic Item I really don't know if you have a bult-in for that, there's no way you can put the items you want to hide in a specific canvas and hides it?
tiago_pimenta

Poston Wed, 16 Mar 2016 2:36 pm

Hello tiago_pimenta, I think I'm going to have to do that.
How is one item I'll create another informative canvas to appear when necessary.

I thought a basic functionality that existed, and I didn't know. :?
But thanks for the help!
bessa_lucas

Lucas Bessa
Analista de Sistemas

lucas.bessa@obers.com.br
lucas.bessa.ti@gmail.com

Poston Wed, 16 Mar 2016 6:19 pm

Unfortunately the Forms is in a cast more in certain situations. What you could also do, that I was * thank you * to do, ultimately, too but unfortunately I had no other option, was to create a canvas and place on top of the items I wanted to hide, so when I needed to hide the items, I'm not the canvas as visible, there when I wanted to show the items, I hid the canvas:? : shock: I'm not proud of it ... but! * rs *
tiago_pimenta

Return to Forms