HTML field in Forms6i

Dicas do Oracle Forms Builder - Blocos, Itens, LOV, Canvas, Triggers, comandos, PLL, d2kwutil, FMB, Alert, menus, etc

Poston Thu, 24 Nov 2016 8:30 am

Good morning friends, I have a little problem with FORMS 6i and HTML text.

I have a HTML text that may or may not be stored in a table.

Ex.: " <html> <head> <title> & & do not email Notify application;; ≪/title> </head> <body> <p> & extrajudicial Agrave < <p> </p> </p> <p> Dear Sirs we saw by this report V (s). SA., in & & background resources; conditions; the company representatives xxx on t & iacute; titles informed below and notification Profiler event schema page & aacute; it (s) </p> </body> </html> " need to show to the user the end result of it on the screen, IE: the " Seen by this report V (s). SA., provided that company representatives xxx concerning securities informed below and notify you (s) " Someone knows how to solve?
spernega

Poston Thu, 24 Nov 2016 10:23 am

Good day spernega, you need to show the user in a field (text_item) or as an html page right?

PS.: my problem on the other topic I haven't been able to test time:(
tiago_pimenta

Poston Thu, 24 Nov 2016 10:27 am

So James, Prefer a text-same item, looks better and involves less environment.

I made a temporary workaround, generate a text file (.html) and open with the browser, but it's a lot in the program, if you have a different mapping, big-time.
spernega

Poston Thu, 24 Nov 2016 1:14 pm

I understand ... What's worse is that I was going to say that if you were to view in a browser, to create the file in a folder parameterized and call the program using a parameterized path.
tiago_pimenta

Poston Thu, 24 Nov 2016 1:24 pm

Here we use the TS windows for applications, if the user mapping is wrong doesn't leave anything else.
I tried to use the OLE type, but got nothing.
Googled around and nothing too.

Let's see if anyone has any brilliant solution for that.

Thanks!
spernega

Poston Tue, 29 Nov 2016 10:21 am

Guys, I managed to solve, more or less, creating an OCX field.
Anyway you have to create a file ...

I found the explanation in http://www.orafaq.com/forum/t/74388/is a boring thing but it worked.

In forms 6i, you can use an OCX object to navigate to an HTML page.
The following steps may help you in doing so: in your form, insert an OCX element right-click on this object and click on Insert Object " " choose " Microsoft " Web Browser from the list. The object is now inserted.
in forms menu bar, go to Programs--> Import OLE Library Interfaes.
from the list, under OLE classes, choose Shell. Explorer. 2 and under method packages, choose IWebBrowser2 then click OK. Now, the new package is added to your program units.
in the appropriate trigger, write the following code: declare handlehtml ole2. obj_type;
BEGIN synchronize;
handlehtml: = ole2. create_obj (' Shell. Explorer. 2 ');
handlehtml: = forms_ole. get_interface_pointer (' <block_name>.<ocx_name> ');
Shell_IWebBrowser2. NAVIGATE (handlehtml, ' <URL> ');
END;

run your form, and fire the trigger where you have written the code, the page specified in <URL> will be displayed in the OCX element.
spernega

Return to Forms