Oracle Forms 11 g Middleware-error FRM-10142

Dicas do Oracle Forms Builder - Blocos, Itens, LOV, Canvas, Triggers, comandos, PLL, d2kwutil, FMB, Alert, menus, etc

Poston Thu, 26 Jan 2017 1:34 pm

Good afternoon guys I'm starting work on a new company and here we use Oracle Forms 11 g Middleware. I have knowledge in development of Forms 6i and little Oracle APEX.

When I finish making the changes in the source (arquivo.fmb) it raises the (arquivo.fmx) and run to see the changes that I performed the forms of the following error: frm-10142 the listener is not running at localhost on port 9001.

I searched the Listener service and found, I tried to configure the Weblogic over not getting success.
Has anyone been through this? Could someone assist me how to configure the listerner service to test my forms?

Since already thank you for your attention.
deivid.macena

Poston Thu, 26 Jan 2017 3:29 pm

It is possible to install on the machine itself all the tools.
But the normal is " " you copy the FMB to the server that you use in the enterprise and compile it there. So, you have an environment identical to the real.
(normally, the environment created by you will be missing several files-pll, images, etc.-you will have to configure everything manually). And of course, be very complicated leave everything running.
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Poston Thu, 26 Jan 2017 3:58 pm

Thomas, You have a step by step to perform this configuration?
Is very bad to see the changes that I performed.
Exactly this environment that I have!
deivid.macena

Poston Fri, 27 Jan 2017 11:38 am

I once did a tutorial with a step-by-step, with all the problems I had and the solution.
Unfortunately, it was in an old company. :-(

See if you get for this tutorial: https://oracle-base.com/articles/11g/or ... on-windows has a few videos on Youtube also help.
But if you have questions, send to us.
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Return to Forms