Jump to next line with ENTER

Dicas do Oracle Forms Builder - Blocos, Itens, LOV, Canvas, Triggers, comandos, PLL, d2kwutil, FMB, Alert, menus, etc

Poston Fri, 04 Aug 2017 5:37 pm

Guys IM here struggling with something that should be simple ... lol I created a block of data that connects co the Bank and get the information from the table, until ai quiet.
(detail: put to the block display 15 records ... table type Plumb)

When I press ENTER it changes the focus to the next field, next. I need that when der enter the focus switch to the bottom line.

Anybody have an idea how to do this?

EX: xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx
douglasmattos

Poston Thu, 10 Aug 2017 2:19 pm

Good afternoon douglasmattos.

in the properties of the block has a parameter called " Navigation ".

By default comes marked as " Same " Record, change to " Change Record "
spernega

Poston Fri, 11 Aug 2017 12:21 pm

spernega, good afternoon!

1° thanks for replying ... :D

I made the change you mentioned, but still didn't work .... when I type the data and PRESS ENTER it goes into the field next door.

Now if I enter the data and put the keyboard down arrow it jumps to the line normally. ...

Is there some other setting that I can change? or do I need to create some code to validate.
douglasmattos

Poston Fri, 11 Aug 2017 12:48 pm

Good afternoon douglas, this Configuration is the one that when it gets to the last field of the record goes to the next record or block.

You can make a jogadinha with the TRIGGER KEY-ENTER, give a next_record.

Oh can you define whether the field in which the user must navigate to the next field or record.
spernega

Poston Fri, 11 Aug 2017 2:41 pm

I understand...

I was thinking of doing something with the same Trigger.

Dude I don't know much, but let me get this straight ... lol the idea is to create a kitten KEY-ENTER in the field and put the code next_record?

I'vê created and did not work: cry:
douglasmattos

Poston Fri, 11 Aug 2017 3:00 pm

Sorry douglas, I thought one thing and wrote another ...: oops: Create a trigger key-next-item, in her body puts next_record;
spernega

Poston Fri, 11 Aug 2017 3:26 pm

spernega, you are the man ... worked good here ....:D:D:D

Man something simple that will help me a lot ... thanks for separating a time to take my doubt ...

Hug
douglasmattos

Return to Forms