how do I import a pdf file to a forms?

Dicas do Oracle Forms Builder - Blocos, Itens, LOV, Canvas, Triggers, comandos, PLL, d2kwutil, FMB, Alert, menus, etc
andreavila

I am trying to download the PDF but gives an error "Error: Abnormal Termination, Error Code: C0000005 Access_Violation" when you run the "dbms_lob".
NightSpy

Sorry to dig up this topic, but my doubt has to do with the subject.

I want to open the PDF via Forms.

I do not have it in a blob field, but I have it on disk, I have the path and name of it on a table. I can get through this OLE container open it.
. Even because the "damn" knows that what opens pdf is Acrobat Reader.

Thanks in advance.
NightSpy

I had otherwise achieved (dde.app_begin), now I remembered the famous Host ¬¬

I got, but when using the host with the at the attribute no_screen, when closing the PDF, it locks the runtime Called ....

If I call without this attribute, I have to close the prompt to return to my application (runtime) .. works, but I did not want to show the prompt.

Someone knows what happens?

Thanks in advance.
e_muniz

Guys, I'm sorry for reopening an old topic, but the need speaks louder.

The example provided by the colleague "Trevisolli" worked that it is a beauty, I made a module of import of various assets for my base. (all kinds). However, now, I need to make the reverse sense of the provider's example. (ie) Catch a file that is in a BLOB field, and burn it to a particular folder. The UTL_File writes right, but on the server, and I need to record in the "client" machine where the forms will be running ...

Someone (please) can help me:? :?

AT.

Ernands
ecio
"É o grau de comprometimento que determina o sucesso e não a quantidade de seguidores."

Hello everyone,

And then, someone was able to record in the "client" machine where the forms will be running ...
  • Information