bar code generation using the Report Builder 6.0.8.24

Dicas do Oracle Forms Builder - Blocos, Itens, LOV, Canvas, Triggers, comandos, PLL, d2kwutil, FMB, Alert, menus, etc
rsjahnke
Rogerio Jahnke

Personal, I need help ... help ... help ... Next I never did generation of bar codes using the Report Builder, now I have to make a billing ticket, the bar code generation calculations are already ok, So what now do I do for the calculated number, stay in the format for reading, in the format of bar codes? Someone already did, how did you do it?

PS ... I needed this for yesterday..hehehehe

Thanks
: -O: Cry:
rodfbar

beleza ....

You need to add in Windows sources related to bar code
(C39DIGIT.TTF, CIA_C39C.TTF, CODE39.TTF)

99] DAI You put to your field the source for example Code39.

Windows must be restarted to identify the sources

qualquer doubt sends there ..

rsjahnke
Rogerio Jahnke

Good means that it is only to associate the source of bar codes in my calculated field that is ready ... beleza ... very good ... but say one thing ... in the ticket says that the source has to be 2 5 Intercalado, to be accepted, someone knows some source of bar code to give this type and intercalo ..

: -O
Thanks
Rogerio
rodfbar

Hmm .. now you got me ...

in Reports as the source name already says, it will print on Layout 3 of 9
to Layout 3 of 5 I'vê never used it .. Only in the Argox / Zebra / Eltron-type thermal printing, where you control by command ...

Sorry
ruifms

I have the following difficulty, I found the source 2 of 5 interleaved, but so that the source is printed correctly we must transform each pair of the number generated to the bar code in a CHR (XX). If you already managed to solve this situation and can give me a tip. I thank you.
rodfbar

Hello ...

Look I never used this type of bar code ..

Do you have what are the rules?

Abçs
ruifms

This interleaved code 2 is used to print bank markets, the print rule is that after the number generation, according to the manual of each bank, the system will take the same and for each pair of numbers it calculate a special character, Character that will be printed on your Report. The problem is knowing which coding (CHR (XX)) use for each pair found.
rodfbar

Check the circular cards of the central bank number 2114 and 2.531, they show how to do the calculation of the type verifier ...

even in the bank collection file layouts Utimos chapters the way to calculate it ...

Look for a topic called "DAC calculation our number" ... or something in the layouts of the banks ... .

C você Catch the Layout of Banco Itau for example is located on page 53 .... "Barcode DAC calculation"
ruifms

As for the question of calculation I do not have a problem, my doubt is: after the calculation, each pair of numbers need to be converted to an ASCII code, but it has to make a facing and knowing for example paragraph 19 corresponds to CHR ( 42). It's this coding I need.
rsjahnke
Rogerio Jahnke

And then, personal I got a free font .. with 2/5 intensal, I still have not solved the other conversion problem from the bar code number to the ASC format I found an IDAutomation PLL, which has a function that I saw in Source that they provide makes the transformation, I'm studying ... if you need free font ... look for this in the goole "code_2_5.tf free" should come if it does not appear from you want I'll send you the font, if you can solve the problem From the conversion "I have to solve", post here the solution for guys ... even one hug:

: -The
Rogério Jahnke
rsjahnke
Rogerio Jahnke

Good morning, I'm here to say that I managed to solve the problem of the bar code generation, I'll try to put here some doubts that I had to have to run behind:
1- To do the generation of the bar code (graphic) We have to own a fountain, I even got a free source but it's no use because we have to know what type of ASCII character it uses for the beginning and end of transimission with this depending on the font há variations as I could notice test 2 sources that has to be purchased their licenses, the first I tested was this company www.barcodingfonts.com, the second http://www.linhabase.com.br EU is better has certain fountains of intercalo 2/5 for tickets, the first it worked legal only the bank pdae Complaining Because of the width and height, first step is this:
2-When pick up the source to test along with it comes an ASCII table,
first already see what is the start and end character of transmit, after this takes the 44 numbers and 2 in 2 vê in the ASCII table what represents and uses est and number to mount the graphic bar code: it is like this:
34199389000000182001100000000300057123457000 It is graphical: {C4BZ !!! 35 "+ !!! # 5 & h8ng!} using the first source ... {= beginning} = End of file, I made a table in the CEJO_CODIF_COD_COD_BARRA_ BANK, NR_POS_ASCII NUMBER (3)
TX_SIMPOLO_ASC VARCHAR2 (5)
TX_PAR_NUMERO_FONE VARCHAR2 (5)
TX_FONE VARCHAR2 (20) 99] I register the data of the fonts that I will use and in the report I did a function that returns the graphic number for me, ai bind the source that I will use and ready, only then it will func.

I hope I have helped someone in the process.

A hug
up to +: D: LOL:
rsjahnke
Rogerio Jahnke

Sorry Gurizada Portuguese mistakes is that I was typing the solution and serving boring users.

until: -o
Odair
Odair Melo

Good afternoon Rogério,

Do you have the conversion script for the bar code or the manual of what is each field?

If you can send me it would be nice.

Thanks.
esaito

Good morning Rogerio, how you did to use the bar code in Reports, I'm in need. And I do not know where to start, I already have all the functions of creating the sequence of the number of bar code numbers (DAC, DAC11..etc) but it is missing to put the bar code in the ticket.
If you could explain how you did to put the image of the bar code in the ticket would be grateful.

Thanks
Evandro Saito
Pablo
Pablo

Good morning guys ... I'm "reviving" this topic because I had the same problem and I was able to make the bar code appear in Reports ...
Well, first you must install the source "Code 2/5 InterLeaved," then I created a function that returns the characters of the bar code number.

Select all

function base_2_5_intrelacado ( vcod_barra in varchar2 ) return varchar2 is 

xdes_caracter  varchar2(130):='';  

xqtd_caracter  varchar2(30) := ''; 

x              number       := 1; 

xtot_caracter  number; 

xnum_acumulado number       := 0; 

begin 

xtot_caracter := Length(vcod_barra); 

While x < xtot_caracter loop 

--Separando os digitos dois a dois 

xqtd_caracter := substr(vcod_barra, x, 2); 

x := x + 2; 

xnum_acumulado := to_number(xqtd_caracter); 

--Calcula o caracter da tabela ASCII para o código de barra 

if (xnum_acumulado <= 49) Then 

xnum_acumulado := xnum_acumulado + 48; 

else 

xnum_acumulado := xnum_acumulado + 142; 

end if; 

-- Pegando o caracter da conta acima. 

xdes_caracter := xdes_caracter||Chr((xnum_acumulado)); 

end loop; 

-- 

--Delimitadores - inicial e final 

if (Length(xdes_caracter) > 0) then 

xdes_caracter := '(' || xdes_caracter ||')'; 

end if; 

-- 

return xdes_caracter; 

end; 

The return of this function you assign the source "Code 2/5 InterLeaved" and there is the generated bar code.
has to be on that should be code in pairs.

Hugs
bessa_lucas
Lucas Bessa
Analista de Sistemas

lucas.bessa@obers.com.br
lucas.bessa.ti@gmail.com

Guys, I already have a bar code running, but when I command the PDF does not come out with the correct source.

wanted to generate PDF automatically, but if it generates with the incorrect code has no way. I can properly generate the PDF by the PDF (CutePDF, PrimOpdf) printer, but that would not be the solution.

Does anyone know a way to generate PDF by Report with barcode?
esaito

Lucas, good afternoon!

What version of the forms are you using?
Being from the 9i version on, did you put the bar code source on the server?
We have a routine here that generates the ticket in PDF, and already sends the attached ticket to the customer.
bessa_lucas
Lucas Bessa
Analista de Sistemas

lucas.bessa@obers.com.br
lucas.bessa.ti@gmail.com

Hello ESITO,

We use version 6i.
The source is installed on the server and the client, and yet it generates wrong, even in Adobe Reader it does not open. With other PDF readers even managed to open, but I do not know the bar code
bessa_lucas
Lucas Bessa
Analista de Sistemas

lucas.bessa@obers.com.br
lucas.bessa.ti@gmail.com

I'm using the Code 2/5 InterLeaved source
esaito

Lucas, good morning!

I do not know how to move in reports 6, because, here we work with version 11. But it should not be very different, in the report does not have an option that you choose ql the type of exit file?
Another thing, your ticket is complete, right? or anything missing in it, I say, without being for PDF the report generates the correct way?

Hugs
Evandro
bessa_lucas
Lucas Bessa
Analista de Sistemas

lucas.bessa@obers.com.br
lucas.bessa.ti@gmail.com

ESITO wrote: Lucas, good morning!

I do not know how to move in Reports 6, because, here we work with version 11. But should not be very different, in the report does not have an option that you choose Ql the type of exit file?
Another thing, your ticket is complete, right? or anything missing in it, I say, without being for PDF the report generates the correct way?

Hugs
Evandro

Hello Evandro,

Full SIM! When I generate the preview it comes out correct and when I make the impression on a PDF printer too comes out. By generating the PDF by the system when I try to open with Adobe Reader it does not open. This looking like something connected to the source.
bessa_lucas
Lucas Bessa
Analista de Sistemas

lucas.bessa@obers.com.br
lucas.bessa.ti@gmail.com

Hello everyone,

I ended up finding a solution using Java on the bank. See this topic. http://en.glufke.net/oracle/viewtopic.p ... 882#p39882
  • Information