NF-E (Validate Digital Certificate)

Dicas do Oracle Forms Builder - Blocos, Itens, LOV, Canvas, Triggers, comandos, PLL, d2kwutil, FMB, Alert, menus, etc
Trevisolli
Moderador
Moderador
Abraço,

Trevisolli
OCA Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
OCP Oracle Forms Developer Certified Professional
Araraquara-SP

Guys, good morning.

Situation:
In the process of generating electronic invoice, we must, compatiently, generate a file xml Correct if it is wrong) and, after the generation, validate a digital certificate (if I do not fail memory, a .p7b).

Problem: [/b]

Our problem is to open this digital file, retrieve the required information, and then encrypt the XML file by adding this recovered information from the digital file, via forms (or via bank, if possible).

Is anyone already passed by such a situation? Could you give us a help?

From now, thank you very much.
NightSpy

Trevisolli, I know the topic is old, I would like to know if you got solution to the problem. Here I use free software that signs and already adds the stretch signed on XML, but my will is to do this without depending on third party software ... Thank you.
rjahnke.josoftware
Rogério Jahnke

Good evening!
: Cry:
Guys, sorry to be resurrected this topic, I imagine friends have already solved all the problems, but mine only started, we have a system (ERP) developed all in Oracle Forms 6. I, and now we are required to send in NFS-E, I searched for palliative solutions but so far nothing, and began to beat the despair, I tried to check DLLs, like that of FlexDocs to acquire one and try to make the connection using OLE or ORA_FFI, In addition to FlexDocs there are others but the whole problem is that there are few homologous municipalities and that I need not this "São Leopoldo / RS", if someone has some suggestion of how it could make the signature of the XML file, and shipping, I saw that I can consume the WS, with pl / sql I even researched some things but I bumped into the signature of XML, I wait for a divine soul that can give me a hand.

until + Thanks !!! :)
RJG

: D
Kara Next: Do this via Forms 6i did not compensate for us here!
Then we generate XML that is a text file in reality by normal forms by text_io.
and then to sign \ validate we use Java but everything for the forms through the host ('java -jo' ......... etc
kara you will be able to use java netbeans
rjahnke.josoftware
Rogério Jahnke

Goodnight!

Thanks for the return, Bah, do not stain anything from Java, I know the net-goods is a means a wizard for help I imagine how an oracle designer to assist in the generation of the Java code That would be this right? The program in Java do you run direct with a subscription host and if you have any errors or return as you treat, another detail and consumption of WS as they did, also something in Java? In relation to XML I am doing the same as you, text-io, if you can clarify a little more of the solution adopted by you would be of great value.

Waleu !!!! :-O
rjahnke.josoftware
Rogério Jahnke

Good Morning!

Personal, I found the solution to my problem I am starting the tests with the city hall, I am using an OLE component to sign and send the city hall, thank you to those who somehow tried and thought of a solution To help me.

a hug
: -O
tora34
Renato Pasquini
Oracle Developer

Good evening Rjahnke.Jossoftware,
Which OLE component did you use?

Thanks
rjahnke.josoftware
Rogério Jahnke

Good Morning!

All right! Look, to do integration with Forms X NFS-E, I used a DLL developed in C ++, it makes the part of the integration between the system developed in forms 6.I or could be any other that has communication via OLE X component The City Hall, just below this one of the codes I use the same is inside my package that has other multiple codes, this forehead to DLL, I hope it helps you.

Select all

PROCEDURE ComunicaDLL(i_ambiente   in varchar2, --Seria ambiente de homologacao ou producao no meu caso 
                                        i_municipio  in varchar2, --Código do município no ibge 
                                        i_texto      in varchar2,   --Texto prévio para teste com a DLL 
                                        io_saida     in out varchar2) IS  --Resultado do teste 
  -- 
  appl  Ole2.Obj_Type; --Criação das variáveis 
  args  ole2.List_Type; --Criação das variáveis 
  --                      
BEGIN 
  -- 
  appl := ole2.create_obj('nome_DLL'); --instancio a DLL 
  args := ole2.create_arglist; --cria a lista de argumentos 
  --verifico se é ou não suportado 
  IF (OLE2.ISSUPPORTED)THEN 
     null; 
  ELSE 
    dbg('não suporta OLE2!!!'); 
  END IF; 
  --passo os argumentos 
  ole2.add_arg(args,i_ambiente); 
  ole2.add_arg(args,i_municipio);  
  ole2.add_arg(args,i_texto);   
  --  
  io_saida := OLE2.Invoke_Char(appl, 'EchoOle', Args); --chamo a dll e a mesma traz o resultado 
  -- 
  OLE2.DESTROY_ARGLIST(Args); --limpo 
  -- 
  EXCEPTION 
    -- 
    WHEN OLE2.OLE_NOT_SUPPORTED THEN	 
      message (sqlerrm||'COMUNICADLL OLE2 NÃO é suportada neste computador!!!');    	 
    -- 
    when others then 
    	message (sqlerrm||' Erro COMUNICADLL'); 
      pause; 
      raise form_trigger_failure;  
END COMUNICADLL;
A hug: -
Diovane

Good morning everybody!

I found this DLL interesting to use in Forms, someone would know to say her name.
grateful.
rjahnke.josoftware
Rogério Jahnke

Good Morning!

All right, I'm using a DLL, which paid annually a "license", works very well and the staff of a very good support, I have it working in Canoas / RS, Cachoeirinha / RS , São Leopoldo / RS and Rio de Janeiro / RJ, looks for NfseEasy / Webenefix, if you need to talk to someone talks to Emir, I hope I have helped.

Hugs!
Ruifs
Ruifs

Good evening,

I'm looking for a solution to digitally sign an XML file with a batch of NFS-E for the Prefecture of Porto Alegre, and I would like to know how I can do this using the PL / SQL or Forms6i.
I saw the topic with the DLLs only that as I understand I would have to buy the DLL with this functionality and pay annually.

Does anyone have any other digital signature solution that can share knowledge?

Big personal embrace.
rjahnke.josoftware
Rogério Jahnke

Good Morning!

Friend, I searched and I did not find anything free to use with Forms / PL / SQL inclusive I implements my client's solution in POA too and works very well with the DLL, I think there's another DLL of another company that you pay once is only well in mind, but sincerity I could not make work on my tests, at the level of bank you can use Java was what I found looking at many topics, but as I said I opted for this DLL, if Finding another solution shares for knowledge, it is always good to do this "divide" knowledge.

Hugs! : D
  • Information