Write and read PDF with Forms 6i

Dicas do Oracle Forms Builder - Blocos, Itens, LOV, Canvas, Triggers, comandos, PLL, d2kwutil, FMB, Alert, menus, etc

Poston Fri, 10 Jul 2015 11:41 am

Good day guys, I need an urgent help.
Could someone pass me a example of how to do so through a forms 6i, insert a PDF file into oracle 10 g bank where the table has a column of type BLOB? Then I need also a way you can get that PDF so I can open it up to the user to be able to view its content when necessary.

can someone help me?

Thank you, Marlon
marlonpasquali

Poston Wed, 05 Aug 2015 8:05 am

Good morning Marlon, okay?
really this is a limitation of forms 6i, when trying to create a variable of type BLOB/CLOB the program is terminated abruptly.
I have a dll (built in PROC) that I use to perform this procedure of downloading/uploading of binary files, even if you're interested let me know. This DLL is called from within an application forms 6i and is very simple to use it.. If you're still having problems let me know that combine with you sending the DLL and a package of bank runs together ...

Thanks
tora34

Renato Pasquini
Oracle Developer

Poston Wed, 05 Aug 2015 8:33 am

Good morning Renato!
Everything well and with you?
In fact, as I haven't been able to resolve this issue, I ended up using the feature that I found more tips out there, which was to leave the PDF recorded on a network folder and in forms just indicate your way.
But if you have this possibility of using forms 6i I would very much like to know and be able to use.
So if possible you send me, I appreciate it. Will be very useful.
can you send me email to marlonpasquali@gmail.com if you can.
I appreciate your contact.

hug!
Marlon Pasquali
marlonpasquali

Poston Mon, 09 Jan 2017 9:36 am

Renato Pasquini, good morning.

Could send me the DDL, my email is thiagonaressifontanari@gmail.com Thank you
feio

Poston Mon, 09 Jan 2017 12:19 pm

Good afternoon, follows compressed file with all the necessary objects and example of how to use this dll.
Attachments
db_blob.rar
db_blob
(19 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
tora34

Renato Pasquini
Oracle Developer

Return to Forms