MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS

INV, BoM, WIP, Cost, etc
archive

I am performing a test, which I am changing the value of a transaction in MTL_Material_TransActions.
I have a transaction whose fields are:

Select all

ACTUAL_COST = 11 
TRANSACTION_COST = 11 
PRIOR_COST = 0 
NEW_COST = NULL
So, I change these fields to:

Select all

ACTUAL_COST = 15 
TRANSACTION_COST = 15 
PRIOR_COST = 0 
NEW_COST = NULL
After this change, I change the COSTED_FLAG field for 'N', and I expect the cost manager to reprocess the transaction. And for my frustration, after this execution, the transaction does not have its changed cost, that is, the current_cost field of 15 turn to 11, and the Transaction_Cost continues as 15.

Querying the transaction In materials transactions, the cost continues with the old value.

Someone would know inform me, from where he seeks the old cost in the actual field_cost, since this transaction is a diverse transaction?

If someone has some help, I thank you very much!
Hugs,
archive

Did you delete the records that have Transaction_ID from the MTL_Transaction_AcCounts table so that the Cost Management does not reconstitute the cost of the transaction?
archive

This change is via screen or straight update at the base, have you already verified if there is any trigger in this table?

Hugs
archive

Are you using the pac for costing? If so, it will be easier to use the PAC transaction valuation feature.
This functionality allows the cost change of various transactions made, however, I do not know if there is API for this.
In the attached manual there are more details of this functionality in the topic valuation of transactions.
CLL_F032_PAC_UG_PTB.pdf
(618.74 KiB) Downloaded 447 times
archive

Did you delete the records that have Transaction_ID from the MTL_Transaction_AcCounts table so that the Cost Management does not reconstitute the cost of the transaction?
archive

I'vê been through a short time, you need to change the cost in the MTL_CST_TXN_COST_DETAILS table as well, another thing, you should make all changes before the cost, that is, as soon as the insert occurs in the table, otherwise after the COST Manager, can not change more.
archive

I change the value in this table, with the stopped cost manager. And yet, the transaction returns with the old cost.
archive

Let me ask you 2 things:

1- You are doing this on a test basis, right?
2- Why are not you using the cost upgrade only, rather than update? (Inv -> Costs -> Average Cost Update)
archive

If you are using the PAC goes on Brazilian locations and the value of the transactions and changes there.
  • Information