RI - Generic Error When entering the supplier name R11

GL, AP, AR, RI, Cash, Assets, etc
archive

I am again asking for help for you. Has anyone ever had this problem, as soon as the vendor appears the error message.
RIR11.png
Thanks if anyone went through this and have a tip, because in Metalink I do not think this mistake with RI.
archive

You have already verified if there is Forms customization on this screen.

The When Validate Item [/ U] event is called when you click a screen specific field. Go to Help> Diagnostics> Customize code option and see if you have some customization enabled. It may be what is causing problem on your screen. If you exist, evaluate if your customization is correct or disable it to see if the problem is resolved.

I hope it helps.
archive

Thanks for the tip, I had not remembered looking but unfortunately there is no customization in the form. I just checked.

About the When Validate Item, this error occurs as soon as I inform the field of the Social Ratio of the supplier and leave the field.
archive

From what I perceive in your print, the city is null.

I have already seen a problem occur in RI, where the municipality was changed or superimposed, however, the trigger did not update the information on the CLL_F189_FISCAL_ENTITIES_ALL.

Check that the municipality of this supplier is registered in table CLL_F189_CITIES. Compare the municipality of CLL_F189_FISCAL_ENTITIES_ALL for this supplier with the municipality of CLL_F189_CITIES. Watch out for space, points, special characters and accents.

may have occurred from having inactivated the previous municipality in the CLL_F189_CITIES and the vendor has not automatically changed on the CLL_F189_FISCAL_ENTITIES_ALL.

is another tip .. I hope it helps.
archive

Ah yes .. Changes the Owner of CLL_F189 to REC.

REC_FISCAL_ENTITIES_ALL AND REC_CITIES.
archive

I already had a problem similar to this and it was the type of supplier in the PO, which was too long.

Only happens with this supplier or with all?
archive

The description of the type of this supplier is very long expensive.
I will try to modify to see.
Thanks for the tip.
  • Information