Export and import DUMP data only!!!

Backup, Recover, Import, Export, Datapump, etc

Poston Wed, 01 Aug 2012 10:41 am

Hello guys, I have another problem here in the company, I need to export a base a " dump only " data of a specific schema and import this dump in another database with a different schema.

In the normal dump of a specific schema is simple, just specify the user to be exported on the basis of origin and export:
Code: Select all
expdp user/passwd schemas=esquema1 directory=meu_diretorio dumpfile=nome_do_dump.dmp logfile=nome_do_logfile.log
and on the import destination base would look like this: first delete the user esquema1 or the user that is mapped in the database dump.

and then:
Code: Select all
impdp user/passwd schemas=esquema1 directory=meu_diretorio dumpfile=nome_do_dump.dmp logfile=nome_do_logfile.log remap_schema=esquema1:esquema_destino remap_tablespace=tbs_esquema1:tbs_destino
Now in relation to the export and import data only, someone knows how to do???

Att,
wbarrence

--
WABS

Poston Thu, 02 Aug 2012 10:10 am

Oops and Ouch? blza? wanting to understand, you want to use the exp/imp instead of expdp/impdp?
and so wants to take the data and not the structure of the schema objects?

is this?If it's as far as I know of to take only the structure of the objects by using the rows clause exp = n
dbaz

Poston Thu, 02 Aug 2012 10:16 am

If it is just to use the export and import would look like this: exp user/password @ bank file = nome_do_arquivo.dmp = log nomedolog.log full = y imp user/password @ file = Bank log nome_do_aqruivo.dmp = nomedologdeimp.log this with a regular user but usually do as system ai import looks like this: imp system/password @ bank file = nome_do_aqruivo.dmp log = nomedologdeimp.log = usuarioorigem = touser fromuser usuariodestino
dbaz

Poston Thu, 02 Aug 2012 10:28 am

Then dbaz, from what I'vê been reading about datapump, it can be done in three different ways: + DDL DDL or only Data only data, in case I want to make the dump data only, thus maintaining the original structures of the tables.

Today I can extract the data dump in datapump with parameter " content = DATA_ONLY ", the problem is at the time of import the data dump. In the normal dump I usually wipe the soleplate, only the schema to import and import, in the case of the data dump, I have tried disabling the constraints, I tried importing with the " parameter table_exists_action = truncate " or " table_exists_action = replace ", but still gives many errors of constraints.

Att,
wbarrence

--
WABS

Poston Thu, 02 Aug 2012 11:01 am

then, but in this new schema you already has the structure of the data?
Without the structure not to import porque in your dump so you have the data!
dbaz

Poston Mon, 18 Dec 2017 1:13 pm

Topic under translation. Come back later. (This is an automatic message)
Pablo

Pablo

• See also
    Replies
    Views
    Last Post